Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was also his shitty Batman movie rankings as well. And love Batman Returns.

But better than TDK...... :foh5:
Again I think he was judging them as Batman movies and TDK is a action thriller with some suspenseful moments but did it do a great job of showcasing Batman as other movies?

go ahead and tell me how good the Batman vs joker fight at the end was

So now it's shit on TDK now....
giphy.webp

lol y'all some prisoners of the moment folks. Can't wait til 3-4 later when this movie isn't that great..... :lol10:

I decided to watch Batman returns again to see if I was too harsh....

This is like 15x worse than I thought it was.... Like what the fuck

So selina kyle.... Who is for the streets is a clumsy ass secretary....and it's bad.... She got her mom calling on the voicemail about getting married. Dudes tryna flex on her not taking her on vacation. And this nigga killed her for literally no reason. She knew he wasn't up to no good and IMMEDIATELY folded. This nigga just got threatened by the penguin, and knew she was weak.... He had no reason to push her out the window. Everything about her says she would be compliant.. She had 0% confidence.

Like it was dumb. And the cat spit 100% made her a zombie. No other explanation. She was walking like one, acting like one. She went into a rage and tore up her apartment then fell into a tree sewing trance when she saw the leather costume.

It's clear whoever likes this movie gives no fucks shit Catwoman as a character or anything to do with her comic book version.

I hate when people say this was a good comic book movie. It really wasn't. It's was a perversion

Not top 5, not top 10, it's barely... Barely better than the George Clooney shit

He killed her because she saw the plans or blueprints for that illegal Power Plant he was trying to build(I think..) It was blueprints to something... You're nitpicking,also this was 1992,comic book movies weren't "grounded" in reality yet.

He killed her because she saw the plans or blueprints for that illegal Power Plant he was trying to build(I think..) It was blueprints to something... You're nitpicking,also this was 1992,comic book movies weren't "grounded" in reality yet.
But she immediately folded. Like right away. She wasn't a whistle blower. She would have went with what ever he asked her to do. She was very intimidated by dude

Question for everyone:

If it were possible for you to have Batman fatigue, would you ever admit it?
Definitely.

I don't think this new Batman movie was needed. It was good. I liked it. But we really didn't need a new Batman. It's kinda like the extra shit you get at the market. You don't need it, but since it's there...... Might as well 🤷🏿‍♂️

That was a cool scene
I’m talking strictly from an action perspective though

couple this with Batman getting joker upside down and Batman tackling two face while he wasn’t even looking and you got a bunch of mid action as far as batman vs his enemies

The moments are tense and suspenseful sure but action? Nothing overly exciting

and that’s by design by Nolan and I don’t hate it but it’s a knock against Batman in a film about him

again if you replace Batman with anybody else it still works

The Batman was great though!

Idk about a repeated watch anytime soon though because I would really need to not remember stuff to have the movie hit the same again plus you really could’ve shaved off about 20 mins of that movie. It kinda felt over as soon as they scooped up the riddler

What's not being talked about enough is the sound design. The Batmobile intro scene was amazing and I would love to know how they incorporated everything.
MAN...the sound of that revving engine and when he put up shifted into gear in the theater was EVERYTHING!!!

THATS why you see certain films in the movies...the sound just added to the already tense ass car chase

Back