Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie was mad long for no reason, I don't have any issues with the actors but directing wise things could of been different imo this is a mediocre detective noir movie dressed up in batman lore all the plot twist where extremely basic left the theater like ...oh ok cool so many missed opportunities especially with a pg13 rating

Question: do they spend an hour retelling how this nigga parents got killed and how he trained and used his parents money to buy cool gadgets?

If so I will wait for this to come out on HBO max
No they skipped the origin story and in this movie he kind of shuns wanting to be Billionaire Bruce and is all about Vengeance and being The Batman

No they skipped the origin story and in this movie he kind of shuns wanting to be Billionaire Bruce and is all about Vengeance and being The Batman
Nope. Not at all.
Lmao no they barely mention it.

I'm very critical of movies and would recommend this one
Aight cool. I legit don't really like Batman but I do like a good movie. I've heard good things about the movie but I'm not trying to see this nigga doing a training montage for a hour.

You can tell Reaves is a fan of that arkham style of combat. Pattison forgot to hit the Triangle a few times.

Saw it last night and I appreciate the the movie more this morning.

The sound batman's boots make as he walks around. Figuring out the gadgets.

He even tower's over everyone when standing around..

I wanna bring back the point that he's more than likely going to try to be Bruce Wayne exclusively the next movie cuz he sees his he can use his money to literally save Gotham from drowning. But the villains gonna make him get back on that bat shit

Question: do they spend an hour retelling how this nigga parents got killed and how he trained and used his parents money to buy cool gadgets?

If so I will wait for this to come out on HBO max

Rather than go that route, they actually went into a potential motive for the Wayne's deaths ie it was a potential mob hit by either maroni or falcone during Thomas Wayne's mayoral campaign

The death is never shown/in a flashback

I wanna bring back the point that he's more than likely going to try to be Bruce Wayne exclusively the next movie cuz he sees his he can use his money to literally save Gotham from drowning. But the villains gonna make him get back on that bat shit

Sounds like a Jamie St Patrick/Ghost plotline! 🤣🤣🤣

Damn, I always knew you was a sucker. SMH.

Naw I’m jk.

Or am I? Lol
Man fuck Batman........he's been a clown (pun intended ever since he let Joker live after murking Jason Todd). How can anyone be a fan fan of thatt fuck nigga is beyond me.

Also The Batman is responsible for thousands of people being killed or hurt because of not killing people like Joker and Riddler.

I said what I said

Man fuck Batman........he's been a clown (pun intended ever since he let Joker live after murking Jason Todd). How can anyone be a fan fan of thatt fuck nigga is beyond me.

Also The Batman is responsible for thousands of people being killed or hurt because of not killing people like Joker and Riddler.

I said what I said

All villains that’s alive falls under that though.

Even superheroes. Entire Avengers suppose to be locked up.

I said what I said

The bolded sounds like real nigga shit, to me. I know that there are some niggas - like yourself - who's morals and principles come and go like the wind. But some of us stand on what we believe in.

And please stop with the 'responsible for thousands of people being killed' bullshit. You know who is responsible for people like The Joker and The Riddler killing thousands of people? The Joker and The Riddler. And people like The Joker and The Riddler.

What else you got...sucker?

The bolded sounds like real nigga shit, to me. I know that there are some niggas - like yourself - who's morals and principles come and go like the wind. But some of us stand on what we believe in.

And please stop with the 'responsible for thousands of people being killed' bullshit. You know who is responsible for people like The Joker and The Riddler killing thousands of people? The Joker and The Riddler. And people like The Joker and The Riddler.

What else you got...sucker?

BATMAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPERMAN"S WIFE AND KID DYING AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN METROPILIS DYING AS WELL

Back