Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah go look at some of your pessimistic ass posts from earlier in the thread
Not in this thread I’m all for what Matt Reeves is doing. I don’t fuck with the Aquaman and Wonderwoman bs

Thought this was a cool mystery thriller

I also liked how contained the movie was in its action

it was seamless and not really a lot of build up to the action scenes but it just worked in the flow of the movie

also going for 1 or two big action sequences vs 4 to 5 smaller ones and then the ending was a nice touch

batman in the wing suit and then the go pro angle to him gliding looked goofy as fuck lol

I liked the penguin a lot in this movie and the riddler was great

When the phone was ringing in the church I thought it was hilarious because that phone rang for hours lol

Based on Reeves comments it was just to show that Joker exists. Nothing was confirmed that he'd be the central antagonist for the sequel. I think it's more likely they go Mr. Freeze, Court of Owls or possibly Hush based off the easter egg.

Dont mind me I just came to collect....
My e-brother from another lol. Lmfao... I doubted. This shit was pure 'caine. Me and my lady left the theater not even mad about the runtime. Didn't feel the three hours at all on my end and she only said she noticed a bit nearing the end. Otherwise, this shit is a 9 to me. Every aspect of it was done right. Riddler not being turned into a certain other bandaged killer despite dropping a MASSIVE two callbacks threw me off my shit and had me waiting for that reveal. Had that come to fruition, I'd have easily GOAT'd this shit in the Batman pantheon of movies.

They cliche'd mentioning Joker, but at this point I'm the lone standout who hates that character so I knew it would happen.

I wouldn’t mind a psychotic noir murder trilogy of

riddler/penguin feat catwoman
Zsasz/penguin
Scarecrow feat catwoman

but that’s just me

The one I thing I liked about this movie is that it was a new and refreshing story. I didn't have to plug myself into the MCU matrix with all that connectivity.

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
Question: do they spend an hour retelling how this nigga parents got killed and how he trained and used his parents money to buy cool gadgets?

If so I will wait for this to come out on HBO max

Back