Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did this dude kill both of the black women?

Still thinking about it means he might kill himself
He only killed the black women at the end. Is apartment neighbor he didnā€™t. At that time he was only killing those he felt that did him wrong hence not killing the midget

Lol the only two justified killings were the two first dudes he killed on the train. Running down and killing the third was not justified in any way.

You're taking a legal standpoint. Im saying it's not the actions of a madman. LEGALLY the 3rd one was wrong. But if 3 dudes start stomping a man out for no reason, I wouldn't label him a psycho for running down and killing the 3rd one. He was understandably pissed off.

Im not saying all his killings would let him walk out of court a free man. Im saying his anger was directed exclusively at people that wronged him.

Last edited:
You're taking a legal standpoint. Im saying it's not the actions of a madman. LEGALLY the 3rd one was wrong. But if 3 dudes start stomping a man out for no reason, I wouldn't label him a psycho foot running down and killing three 3rd one. He was understandably pissed off.

Im not saying all his killings would let him walk out of court a free man. Im saying his anger was directed exclusively at people that wronged him.
Bruh running down a person and executing them cause they shoved you around is what makes you a psycho. Itā€™s has nothing to do with the law but actually defending yourself

Ok I see where you coming from now but naw playing live or die peak a boo with the train doors then chasing him to the stairs to kill him is psycho in any society other than maybe the Middle East.

Ok I see where you coming from now but naw playing live or die peak a boo with the train doors then chasing him to the stairs to kill him is psycho in any society other than maybe the Middle East.

I just look it at him in a rage at this dude that tried to seriously fuck him up. 3 dudes getting clean kicks on you can legit kill you. Im not saying he was im the right. Im just saying it's not the act of a madman to me.

Movie was a good stand alone movie.

But it wasn't a classic.

And not a top 5 joker imo

It's still

Hamill
Ledger
Nicholson
Romero
The kid from Gotham

Lol how do you rate this when he didnā€™t even become joker till like the last 5 minutes of the movie. Where do you rate this Bruce Wayne?

I don't even remember him killing her if he did. *EDIT* I remember now. I was thinking of his social worker. I thought that was just part of him trying to escape. I remember her telling him he's about to be SOL, and that nobody cares about them. But even with that I see him having anger directed at certain people, and pushing back against a system that's throwing him to the side.

The killing at the end to me was still him having anger directed at one person that wronged and humiliated him. He didn't shoot anyone else in the studio (like the old lady that was also a guest). In the cop car when the cop says look what you did as the city burns, and he smiles and says "ya" I could see a hint of him loving chaos.

Just to me he never went full psycho. He just didn't mind killing people that disrespected him.

That's actually what I LOVED about the movie. We seen joker causing havoc in a few movies. I didn't need another movie of just that. I loved that they explain HOW he became a psycho murderer. I also noticed that he became more unstable as he lost more support n connections. Work, therapist, imaginary gf, mom, career

maybe in the sequel he'll take more joy in his killings... but this joker didn't and that's what separated him...

think jack Nicholson dude was laughing through all his joker kills...when he was shooting the one nigga while dancing....then talking to his corpse...

he was laughing at killing the guy with the buzzer, and a gain, laughing his ass off....

and most importantly, he actually used his joker venom on mad random innocent people...and thought the shit was hilarious....

heath ledger was geeking in the bank with his little side steps...."no i kill the bus driver"

then the pencil trick "ta daaaaa"

like this dude was lunching......phoenix dude was just angry as fuck

I noticed that. The way I took it, was that he didn't WANT to become the joker. But at some point just accepted who he was

That's actually what I LOVED about the movie. We seen joker causing havoc in a few movies. I didn't need another movie of just that. I loved that they explain HOW he became a psycho murderer. I also noticed that he became more unstable as he lost more support n connections. Work, therapist, imaginary gf, mom, career

I hear you. I wasn't looking for the level of mayhem we see in Batman movies though. I was looking for an act of madness for madness sake. An act of violence against a random person. All his killings were revenge stories (except the last one, but I looked at that as an escape attempt). To me he came across as a guy that severely overreacts, but directs his anger exclusively towards the people that did honestly wrong him.

His old coworker was killed for lying on him and contributing to him getting fired. He let the midget go because he was a nice guy.

He killed De Niro for mocking and embarrassing him (on TV) for pursuing his dream. He let everyone else on the set go because they didn't do anything to him. Not even because they were nice to him, they just weren't mean to him.

He killed those 3 guys that, for no reason, were jumping him on the subway. He didn't try to find and hurt the girl they were harassing.

Honestly, he seemed like someone that if not provoked, was mostly harmless. That's not who the Joker is to me.

I hear you. I wasn't looking for the level of mayhem we see in Batman movies though. I was looking for an act of madness for madness sake. An act of violence against a random person. All his killings were revenge stories (except the last one, but I looked at that as an escape attempt). To me he came across as a guy that severely overreacts, but directs his anger exclusively towards the people that did honestly wrong him.

His old coworker was killed for lying on him and contributing to him getting fired. He let the midget go because he was a nice guy.

He killed De Niro for mocking and embarrassing him (on TV) for pursuing his dream. He let everyone else on the set go because they didn't do anything to him. Not even because they were nice to him, they just weren't mean to him.

He killed those 3 guys that, for no reason, were jumping him on the subway. He didn't try to find and hurt the girl they were harassing.

Honestly, he seemed like someone that if not provoked, was mostly harmless. That's not who the Joker is to me.
Not yet.

But this is Joker b4 the mayhem. An "orgin" per se

All those incidents were seeds that led to the Joker we know. Everything has to start from somewhere man.

Ya, but if the plan is for this movie not to have a sequel, it'd be good to show a glimpse of that.

Uhhh...killin a muthafucca on live tv and inciting Gotham riot wasn't enough chaos for you?? Lol.

Imo...I didn't need the Joker we already know. We know how psycho that muthafucca is. I wanted to know what led to that. I enjoyed this shyt. It was intriguing af. B/c for a sec...you felt sorry for him. You forgot about the villian he was gonna become in the future. Joaquin did that.

EXACTLY!

This why I said dont expect the psycho Joker we know to be in the movie. This was an orgin. A movie to answer the question "What led Joker to become who he is".

Back