Welcome To aBlackWeb

i definitely laughed when Du said even the bad DC movies are worth watching lol

definitely a troll

i definitely laughed when Du said even the bad DC movies are worth watching lol

definitely a troll
They are...

And I'm not trolling.

They aren't green latern/dare devil/Catwoman/ Elektra status...

They more xmen 1 & 3 , dark Knight 1& 3 status

So it was actually pretty good.. that shit never intrigued me but if it is legitimately compared to Man of Steel then maybe ill stream it

We can start at "definitely better than black panther" foh.

Aquaman is the better "comic book" movie. Better cgi, better fight scenes. Aquaman was just on a grander scale than BP. Marvel fan here, but I'ma call a spade a spade.

can't fault the man for having an opinion....

Black Panther got points for being such an important landmark for black people. niggaz was so happy to see black faces on screen fighting other black people, they tend to overrate it as an actual comic book movie.

you gotta bear with them a little.....but i understand

Black Panther got points for being such an important landmark for black people. niggaz was so happy to see black faces on screen fighting other black people, they tend to overrate it as an actual comic book movie.

thats the only reason huh? lol

How was BP better?

Better screenplay, plot, actors, dialogue, juxtaposition of the music score to help give tone instead of an explosion at the end of some long ass pointless conversation to move the story and was the better film. All aquaman did better was cgi which it was carried by.
Aquaman was not better than black panther. It wasn't better than much of anything. Once again FOH.

Nah, that's just how good it was.

You forgot it was a comic book movie.

tenor.gif

Better screenplay, plot, actors, dialogue, juxtaposition of the music score to help give tone instead of an explosion at the end of some long ass pointless conversation to move the story and was the better film. All aquaman did better was cgi which it was carried by.
Aquaman was not better than black panther. It wasn't better than much of anything. Once again FOH.

Bruh, I literally laughed out loud at how many times they did the bold. It had to be at least 4 times. That shit was so lazy and ridiculous, and things like that are why I think people are overrating the movie. It was entertaining, but when you really look at it outside of the nice action and pretty CGI, it wasn't anything special.

Du still tight a lot of people, (some just completely forgot, others had no idea) that people were praising BP for being the first black superhero movie and they didnt mention meteor man

Back