Welcome To aBlackWeb

Literally didn't mention any of that. I answered the question you asked.

You being mad that black panther was unapologetically black got nothing to do with me. Cry about it tho.

That's my whole fuckin point. Because of you're emotional attachment to the movie, it's blocking you from looking at it objectively. Like I said I get it.

But Aquaman has better CGI. Aquaman has better fight scenes. Both had solid stories. Both had cringy moments. Both movies had ok performances from the leading actor, but the supporting cast carried both movies. Like it was stated above Aquaman is a funnier movie imo.

just cuz i ain't seen it yet don't mean i can't appreciate posts that are expressing how good themovie is.

i feel like those people are giving great reviews that make me wanna see the movie more and more..

the homie mj doom gave a great review....

much power to him

Aquaman is ass.

Just so happens to be an above average DC Film, so it's getting high marks, which is bullshit.

Momoa can't act for shit.

He did the same stance he did in Conan and I'm still very bitter about what he did to Conan...so fuck this movie for reminding me of Conan.

just cuz i ain't seen it yet don't mean i can't appreciate posts that are expressing how good themovie is.

i feel like those people are giving great reviews that make me wanna see the movie more and more..

the homie mj doom gave a great review....

much power to him

That's coo.. and I hope you enjoy it when you actually finally end up seeing it.

You can't claim its the greatest comic book movie ever made tho lol

That's my whole fuckin point. Because of you're emotional attachment to the movie, it's blocking you from looking at it objectively. Like I said I get it.

But Aquaman has better CGI. Aquaman has better fight scenes. Both had solid stories. Both had cringy moments. Both movies had ok performances from the leading actor, but the supporting cast carried both movies. Like it was stated above Aquaman is a funnier movie imo.

I don't have an emotional attachment my thinking was more in line with du's on the anticipation of the film. If you go back to the ic thread I was clowning posters and even my own sister for dressing up to go see that shit.
That said the cast chosen was incredible, their acting did not disappoint, the story and screenplay were dope, the world building was even better and they didn't have to do cheap shit to keep us engaged and keep the story moving. And as for aquaman being funnier I don't understand, BP never had that goal and since when was aquaman a funny guy anyway? Matter fact tell me about a funny scene in aquaman.

Again if you have a problem with it black panther being unapologetically black that's your bag but refute what I said proving it's a worst film than aquaman.

@King Freeman Dude, you didn't refute any of my points. Fight scenes don't matter? Scale doesn't matter? CGI doesn't matter in a comic book movie? Can you honestly say BP did all those 3 things better. I meant "funner". Aquaman is a movie, if it came on on cable, I would sit there and watch it everytime. I haven't watch BP since last February, I'ma watch this weekend and come back and see If I see what you're seeing .

Nah, fuck that. Anybody got a loop of all Killmonger scenes. He's the "ONLY" thing worth going back for.

@King Freeman Dude, you didn't refute any of my points. Fight scenes don't matter? Scale doesn't matter? CGI doesn't matter in a comic book movie? Can you honestly say BP did all those 3 things better. I meant "funner". Aquaman is a movie, if it came on on cable, I would sit there and watch it everytime. I haven't watch BP since last February, I'ma watch this weekend and come back and see If I see what you're seeing .

Do those three things make it a better film?
I believe the things I listed do.

Stop dancing around what I'm saying. You do not believe aquaman is the better film. No one does.

Black Panther was an event more than it was a movie.

If you can't sit thru it, then you also can't sit thru The Last Dragon.

And if you can't sit thru the TLD, then I can't trust you.

Plain and simple.

Bruh don't do that. TLD >> BP. Easily.

That is not the point.

The point is they are both events.

They mark a turning point in Black Cinema.

To disregard and short sale BP is kinda unfair.

Just admit you have an emotional attachment to TLD, almost nostalgic...

Now ask yourself if BP will have the same impact on the youngins that watch it.

It was an event, a spectacle and deserves the love and praise it gets.

Just cause you too old to get the sense of wonderment and amazement does not make it a poor movie...

Perhaps your expectations were unrealistic?

Back