Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better screenplay, plot, actors, dialogue, juxtaposition of the music score to help give tone instead of an explosion at the end of some long ass pointless conversation to move the story and was the better film. All aquaman did better was cgi which it was carried by.
Aquaman was not better than black panther. It wasn't better than much of anything. Once again FOH.

So basically because its a all black super hero movie. I get it.

So basically because its a all black super hero movie. I get it.

Literally didn't mention any of that. I answered the question you asked.

You being mad that black panther was unapologetically black got nothing to do with me. Cry about it tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Du still tight a lot of people, (some just completely forgot, others had no idea) that people were praising BP for being the first black superhero movie and they didnt mention meteor man
or spawn
or blade
anything significant in black theater...

niggaz said they was tired of movies they grew up on and wanted to only be seen in movies like kings of wakanada from this point on...

now key and peel gotta use black panther actors in every movie he make or else black america ain't gonna recognize he real..

or spawn
or blade

niggaz said they was tired of movies they grew up on and wanted to only be seen in movies like kings of wakanada from this point on...

now key and peel gotta use black panther actors in every movie he make or else black america ain't gonna recognize he real..

Or... or... black panther employed some of the best black actors in Hollywood so...

or spawn
or blade

thats not what happened

you've changed the story of that thread at least 5x

or spawn
or blade

You just named 2 movies(3 if you count Meteor Man) that has a black superhero.

Everybody here can name 15-20 movies off top that has us as gang members, gangsters, pimps, and slaves. But you don't want us to be hyped about a movie that has us as Kings/Queens and superheros.

mhiQ1AW.gif

we getting away from the point..

black panther was a good movie, bt it wasn't all that..
if homie thinks aquaman was better, e's fully entitled to his opinion.. he ain't gotta be on no payroll or non of that other shit...

niggaz just needa get their ehads outta thaier asses and realize everybody aint gonna agree that everything marvel is perfect..

bp was an imperfect movie....shit was good, but it ani't change the fuckign world like yall was acting like it would

we getting away from the point..

black panther was a good movie, bt it wasn't all that..
if homie thinks aquaman was better, e's fully entitled to his opinion.. he ain't gotta be on no payroll or non of that other shit...

niggaz just needa get their ehads outta thaier asses and realize everybody aint gonna agree that everything marvel is perfect..

bp was an imperfect movie....shit was good, but it ani't change the fuckign world like yall was acting like it would

You and your employee can stfu.

It's been said already but it needs repeating... there's been more talk of Marvel vs DC beef, box office sales and comparison and everything else other than the actual movie itself...

Niggas aint been talking about the "complexity" of characters, world building, possible things they can do with the sequel.. nope... just been arguing about ticket sales and marvel comparisons lol.

It's been said already but it needs repeating... there's been more talk of Marvel vs DC beef, box office sales and comparison and everything else other than the actual movie itself...

Niggas aint been talking about the "complexity" of characters, world building, possible things they can do with the sequel.. nope... just been arguing about ticket sales and marvel comparisons lol.
guess i'll be that guy, BUT

bolded

do you think it warrants that discusion? I mean, i know why Du not gonna talk about that/ b/c he wont see it until its on torrent or something, but i think DC is just happy they didnt lay an egg on this one that too much attention is being paid to that instead of actual plot details

again, i'ma try to check it out this weekend to give an informed opinion. I want the movie to be good ...~shrugs~

nigga i don't watch torrents..

u always tryna be funny,

imma go see it, i work 5 days and 6 nights a week fucktard......i'll get around to it when i get around to it

nigga i don't watch torrents..

u always tryna be funny,

imma go see it, i work 5 days and 6 nights a week fucktard......i'll get around to it when i get around to it

torrents, illegal streams, etc...dont matter...my point is, you probably wont see it in theaters...nothing wrong with that

you not the only one working multiple jobs tho doggie

guess i'll be that guy, BUT

bolded

do you think it warrants that discusion? I mean, i know why Du not gonna talk about that/ b/c he wont see it until its on torrent or something, but i think DC is just happy they didnt lay an egg on this one that too much attention is being paid to that instead of actual plot details

again, i'ma try to check it out this weekend to give an informed opinion. I want the movie to be good ...~shrugs~

LOL.. for me personally.. it was just an alright movie. I watched with no expectations and it held my attention for the most part. some nice set pieces and sequences....the characters were pretty flat to me though..

There's a discussion that could be had about world building and things that can be done with the sequel....

it's just funny cats been arguing with Du about this being the greatest comic book movie of all time and he aint even seen it yet lol

LOL.. for me personally.. it was just an alright movie. I watched with no expectations and it held my attention for the most part. some nice set pieces and sequences....the characters were pretty flat to me though..

There's a discussion that could be had about world building and things that can be done with the sequel....

it's just funny cats been arguing with Du about this being the greatest comic book movie of all time and he aint even seen it yet lol

this my biggest knock against my boy

see the movie first before you come in here holding up a banner talking about its the number 1 movie in the country

i was watching a stream of the raptors game last night and i guess it was from a raptors local station feed or some shit and a commercial came on and said "Aquaman is the number 1 movie in Canada"...i was legit pissed LMAO

Back