Welcome To aBlackWeb

:df:

By God

What will the haters say about this one??

Why is box office being discussed in here so much? I thought we were interested in quality? You go in the Into the Spider-verse thread and the talk is all about the quality of the movie.

I've been sick and haven't checked either but the reactions in the Spider-verse thread have me wanting to see that ahead of Aquaman. Am I right to believe it's the better film?

Since I guess you missed the question....

You said my name or not?
Did I use @?

Nope

But my main point stands, I'm not going into the Averageman thread and listening to takes from y'all three from the reasons I stated lol

Don't be offended. I love you bro and hope you had a nice Christmas with your family getting extended recently

It's a better movie

Spiderman is the 2nd best superhero movie this year. Whether you think it's better than infinity war or Black panther is up to you

Aquaman is like the 4th fighting with Antman 2 and venom

It's a better movie

Spiderman is the 2nd best superhero movie this year. Whether you think it's better than infinity war or Black panther is up to you

Thank you.

I fell asleep at least twice but I'm pretty sure it's the second best movie behind Man Of Steel.

It's so long though I might just wait to get it on blu ray.

It's a better movie

Sorry I forgot about teen titans go to the movies which is better than averageman also

Slandering it seems forced.
The movie actually was pretty cool even outside a comic book movie, was easy to watch and wrapped up nice. If there was any issue it was some of the dialogue between Aquaman and red head was forced but other then that it was a fun ride and had some star wars/80s adventure fantasy vibes.

Just saw this. Fuckin dope yo. Might rank this over Man of Steel as the best DCEU movie. And I'ma keep it a buck, definitely better than Black Panther. Only Infinity War keeps it from being the best comic book movie this year.

@Duwop y'all got one.

And @Beta stopping being a hoe, let DC live.

Just saw this. Fuckin dope yo. Might rank this over Man of Steel as the best DCEU movie. And I'ma keep it a buck, definitely better than Black Panther. Only Infinity War keeps it from being the best comic book movie this year.

@Duwop y'all got one.

Nah

I'll probably catch Aquaman on Monday if I have time but so far I rank the DCEU movies in this order.

Wonder Woman
Batman v Superman: Ultimate Edition
Man of Steel
Suicide Squad
Justice League

Because movie wise, even the "bad" dceu movies are watchable....

It's the box office that justifies them being failures or flops.... And this has been when marvel fans have ALWAYS used against DC us box office performance .But funny as soon as a Dc movie performs well the this question comes up....

Moving goalposts....

I think man of steel was a good movie, I think woman was a good movie.

Bvs was okay. Justice league and suicide squad have fun moments and are watchable.

Box office aside I don't think enough is wrong with these movies to justify all the hate....

And that's why marvel fans bank so much on box office.....

Because movie wise, even the "bad" dceu movies are watchable....

It's the box office that justifies them being failures or flops.... And this has been when marvel fans have ALWAYS used against DC us box office performance .But funny as soon as a Dc movie performs well the this question comes up....

Moving goalposts....

I think man of steel was a good movie, I think woman was a good movie.

Bvs was okay. Justice league and suicide squad have fun moments and are watchable.

Box office aside I don't think enough is wrong with these movies to justify all the hate....

And that's why marvel fans bank so much on box office.....

Do you really believe this nonsense? Marvel fans are focusing on box office to say whether DC films are good or not? Seriously?

@Duwop y'all got one.

Who is your connect?

Do you really believe this nonsense? Marvel fans are focusing on box office to say whether DC films are good or not? Seriously?
Just scroll through this thread and the other threads

Niggaz broughtb up numbers an charts and every opportunity.

Back