Welcome To aBlackWeb

Du - Documented DC Stan

Shizlansky- Well documented for having shitty hot takes when it comes to superhero movies

IP360- known for liking shitty movies like transformers and called the 1st a classic

You need more people

This making money doesn't equate to it being good. Also when y'all say this is the best DCEU movie means nothing when you have BVS, Suicide squad, and justice League so it's really compared with MOS and WW and MOS and WW were 7/10 movies

Relax

But I’m a marvel Stan and name is that of an Avenger

And movies I like? Are the same ones you niggas like.

So what the fuck you even talking bout bruh.

And what are these shitty movies I like

Don’t be bitch nigga and make false statements on some MeToo shit

Him and revolver...

These niggaz are the most stubborn niggaz alive... They act like it's personal

Says the nigga that's constantly saying Marvel bout to flop starting next year.

With no fuckn indication to back it up what so ever.

tenor.gif

The usher who showed us our seat to watch Bumblebee saw I had one of my Marvel shirts on. Dude ask if I saw the Aquaman and I told him not yet, and was seeing that Sunday. Dude was like "Meh...I'm not going to watch it cuz I'm a Marvel fan. Not my cup of tea." I briefly looked at him like... View attachment 98144 ...then laughed. These muthafuccas actually treating this Marvel/DC fandom shyt like the Crips & Bloods. Heaven forbid they're fans of BOTH companies. Lol

Sooo... you met the Marvel version of @Broddie

:niggawhat:

The usher who showed us our seat to watch Bumblebee saw I had one of my Marvel shirts on. Dude ask if I saw the Aquaman and I told him not yet, and was seeing that Sunday. Dude was like "Meh...I'm not going to watch it cuz I'm a Marvel fan. Not my cup of tea." I briefly looked at him like... View attachment 98144 ...then laughed. These muthafuccas actually treating this Marvel/DC fandom shyt like the Crips & Bloods. Heaven forbid they're fans of BOTH companies. Lol
@Broddie

I sww the movie and it was pretty good. The desert scene was wack but besides that the movie was pretty good. It's better than Wonder Woman and the first Cap. That's not saying much but to me it's the best DC movie to date.

51 million domestic this weekend with a 24% drop from opening weekend. These movies usually drop by over 40% in the 2nd weekend.

Those are bold words. WW is the best DCEU movie, but not better than the best MCU movies.
Depends on who you ask. To me Iron Man is by far still the best MCU movie. Had the most heart and authenticity and Wonder Woman was better to me cause it was even more earnest.

Why is box office being discussed in here so much? I thought we were interested in quality? You go in the Into the Spider-verse thread and the talk is all about the quality of the movie.

I've been sick and haven't checked either but the reactions in the Spider-verse thread have me wanting to see that ahead of Aquaman. Am I right to believe it's the better film?

Just saw it. Glad they didn't try and overdo the plot. You see most of the things coming but still a pretty good superhero movie. The visuals were really dope

51 million domestic this weekend with a 24% drop from opening weekend. These movies usually drop by over 40% in the 2nd weekend.
:df:

By God

What will the haters say about this one??

Fwiw, haven't seen the movie but it's the Christmas break. What else is there to do but go to the movies?

I'm not surprised the drop off isn't that steep. I would be surprised if it was

Back