Welcome To aBlackWeb

If they do the script exactly as the animated film, they got a chance. But from the teaser they shown, that looks like a 11pm showing on FX..maybe even hulu.

Which by the way, the Runaways is trash

Every thing is pointing towards Shazam being the biggest. Comic movie of 2019 behind end game...

But I'm biased

giphy.gif

I'll be sure to let y'all know when it hits the billion dollar club while y'all continue to say it means nothing

It's not getting there.

It only has 5 more international openings left (Colombia,Bulgaria,Italy,Argentina,Japan) which will probably bring in another 30-40M. Which would put it's international total just over 500M. Which would mean that it has to do 450+M here, and after this weekend.......

"riight"

It's not getting there.

It only has 5 more international openings left (Colombia,Bulgaria,Italy,Argentina,Japan) which will probably bring in another 30-40M. Which would put it's international total just over 500M. Which would mean that it has to do 450+M here, and after this weekend.......

"riight"

I'll let you know

Right now it's on pace to 800 million ww minimum.
That's why it's just funny now..

I kept saying for months, when done right... These movies will kill

They're being done right... And they're killing it.

I don't even understand the argument.

Wonder woman & Aquaman were handled with care, and delivered.

I expect the same from Shazam and everything else going forward.

DC found their lane, and now they're executing.

I guess niggaz worried or salty they can't talk shit no more....

But I'm happy

Aquaman on pace to hit a billion huh?

Sooooooo...what's the argument against this movie again? Seems like its surpassing expectations. So I don't get why folks in here are still trying to downplay it like its nothin big.

All those who doubted...the Marvel fanboys (still boggles my mind folks picking sides instead of enjoying BOTH franchises)...the ones who refuse to acknowledge that DC got this one right...just accept it. DC won.

Aquaman on pace to hit a billion huh?

Sooooooo...what's the argument against this movie again? Seems like its surpassing expectations. So I don't get why folks in here are still trying to downplay it like its nothin big.

All those who doubted...the Marvel fanboys (still boggles my mind folks picking sides instead of enjoying BOTH franchises)...the ones who refuse to acknowledge that DC got this one right...just accept it. DC won.
You're basing this off sales only, did you like the movie?

2 outta 6. This ain't baseball. Batting 300 ain't good.

And if they got it right it wouldn't had the worst opening weekend so far in the DCEU

This nigga gonna lose it when they hit a billy

This nigga gonna start comparing sales from the concession stands next.

"More people bought popcorn and Jujubees during opening weekend of Marvel movies, than they did DC movies. Those are FACTS!"

This nigga gonna start comparing sales from the concession stands next.

"More people bought popcorn and Jujubees during opening weekend of Marvel movies, than they did DC movies. Those are FACTS!"

Well.......based on these numbers more folks was at these Marvel joints, so........

tenor.gif

Another complaint I had..

The fucking Atlantean White armor looked so fucking cheesy. Especially in the beginning when they went to capture Atlanna lol. Looked like some Low budget ass storm troopers. Manta's armor looked dope as hell though. Orns armor looked good too especially towards the end when he got his helmet and all that, but some of the scenes the CGI made it look horrible. Im usually a fan of the actor but he came off cheesy as Ocean Master. Trying to be all aggressive and intimidating and shit. I died when he charged screaming at Aquaman.

Another complaint I had..

The fucking Atlantean White armor looked so fucking cheesy. Especially in the beginning when they went to capture Atlanna lol. Looked like some Low budget ass storm troopers. Manta's armor looked dope as hell though. Orns armor looked good too especially towards the end when he got his helmet and all that, but some of the scenes the CGI made it look horrible. Im usually a fan of the actor but he came off cheesy as Ocean Master. Trying to be all aggressive and intimidating and shit. I died when he charged screaming at Aquaman.

OM is cheesy as fuck though

Most Villains in the DC and Marvel are cheesy. Comic book Thanos is cheesy but they improved him in the movie.

Back