Welcome To aBlackWeb

Context is key. Mary Poppins Returns and Bumblebee were known for months to be big hits to Aquaman's demo. This is the tightest christmas weekend at the box office in years. MCU movies usually get the weekend to themselves. Last few ones were no exceptions. Aquaman had real competition.

So the fact that Aquaman lapped both with over 40 million is why everybody in the industry is impressed with it's earning. Simply put its already proven to have legs worldwide and at this rate will be another Wonder Woman level hit. It's selling really well to women out of all demos. They really want to fuck this guy.

Yeah I watched it. You must be been talking about the one or two ichthyosaurs in that scene. scientist discover species that where thought long extinct like the ceolacanth fish so it's not to far off. It's a fictional super hero movie no need to get technical about fantasy

If you haven’t seen the movie don’t post about how better another movie is because the fighting scenes in this movie was elite along with visuals and solid story.

DC got something with this.

Context is key. Mary Poppins Returns and Bumblebee were known for months to be big hits to Aquaman's demo. This is the tightest christmas weekend at the box office in years. MCU movies usually get the weekend to themselves. Last few ones were no exceptions. Aquaman had real competition.

So the fact that Aquaman lapped both with over 40 million is why everybody in the industry is impressed with it's earning. Simply put its already proven to have legs worldwide and at this rate will be another Wonder Woman level hit. It's selling really well to women out of all demos. They really want to fuck this guy.

iNJS_0.gif
@ Aquamans demo having to chose between it and Mary-fuckin-Poppins.

If that's the case then DC is in more trouble then y'all think.

500 million.

That's half a billion.

Y'all needa stop

Visually on point but probably should have just went and saw spiderman tho. Could have waited for this to pop up online.
I'm just in here to look at the reviews but I saw Spiderman.
U won't be disappointed.
Very good to great effing movie

iNJS_0.gif
@ Aquamans demo having to chose between it and Mary-fuckin-Poppins.

If that's the case then DC is in more trouble then y'all think.
Yo y'all niggas really remedial as fuck lmfao wow.

Mary Poppins caters to family audiences and younger viewers. Aquaman also caters to family audiences and younger viewers. These movies don't just make a billion dollars by catering to man children.

I'm mad yall found a way to include Mary fuccin Poppins in this. Really niggas??? Lol

I'm mad yall found a way to include Mary fuccin Poppins in this. Really niggas??? Lol

Aquaman's box office being threatened by Bumblebee and Mary Poppins has literally been a daily convo in movie forums since their release dates were announced over a year ago. Jesus Christ lol ya niggas really had your moms raped and humiliated by DC executives or something.

Yo y'all niggas really remedial as fuck lmfao wow.

Mary Poppins caters to family audiences and younger viewers. Aquaman also caters to family audiences and younger viewers. These movies don't just make a billion dollars by catering to man children.

Yes the fuck they do.

Families ain't taking their kids back 2-3 times to see the same fuckn movie.:niggawhat:

Again...we're the remedial ones"riight"

Yes the fuck they do.

Families ain't taking their kids back 2-3 times to see the same fuckn movie.:niggawhat:

Again...we're the remedial ones"riight"

If it was just the male and comic book audience making these movies massive hits this subgenre would've imploded years ago. The other demographics actually matter. Ask Justice League.

55% and 58% aren't exactly 100% now are they?

Jesu...

I'm willing to bet another 20-30% is women 25 and older. Why?

Cuz YOU the MF that said this...

Remedial?!?!

Back