Welcome To aBlackWeb

You also know nothing about kids. My 8 yr old niece has already watched Wreck it Ralph 2 about 4 times at the cinema in the last month. Only one time was with me. Kids beg adults to take them to see movies again all the time.

You also know nothing about kids. My 8 yr old niece has already watched Wreck it Ralph 2 about 4 times at the cinema in the last month. Only one time was with me. Kids beg adults to take them to see movies again all the time.

Yeah MF...

WRECK IT RALPH.......NOT FUCKN AVENGERS

tenor.gif

I'm willing to bet another 20-30% is women 25 and older. Why?

Cuz YOU the MF that said this...

Remedial?!?!

Women are 49% of the movie going audience in North America. There is no way they alone make up 42% of that movie's US opening weekend audience. I posted that because according to Forbes Aquaman had like a 23% viewer rate with females worldwide so far. Which is a big number for a superhero movie not starring a female. It's an indicator that this movie will have legs since WOM spreads more among females than any other audience except children.

Women are 49% of the movie going audience in North America. There is no way they alone make up 42% of that movie's US opening weekend audience. I posted that because according to Forbes Aquaman had like a 23% viewer rate with females worldwide so far. Which is a big number for a superhero movie not starring a female. It's an indicator that this movie will have legs since WOM spreads more among females than any other audience except children.

No shit. That's why I said 20-30%.

Then you backed up my stat in your next fuckn sentence.....

giphy.gif
.......but we're remedial?

What were the worldwide totals of the other movies in the franchise around the same time frame? Anyone know?

What were the worldwide totals of the other movies in the franchise around the same time frame? Anyone know?

1. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

• Opening Weekend: $166,007,347
  • Total Domestic: $330,360,194
  • Total Worldwide: $873,634,919
2. Suicide Squad (2016)

• Opening Weekend: $133,682,248
  • Total Domestic: $325,100,054
  • Total Worldwide: $746,846,894
3. Man of Steel (2013)

• Opening Weekend: $116,619,362
  • Total Domestic: $291,045,518
  • Total Worldwide: $668,045,518
4. Wonder Woman (2017)

• Opening Weekend: $103,251,471
  • Total Domestic: $412,563,408
  • Total Worldwide: $821,847,012
5. Justice League (2017)

• Opening Weekend: $93,842,239
  • Total Domestic: $229,024,295
  • Total Worldwide: $657,924,295
6. Aquaman (2018)

• Opening Weekend: $67,400,000
  • Total Domestic: $72,700,000 (and counting)
  • Total Worldwide: $488,200,000 (and counting)

I appreciate it but I literally meant during first 5 days of domestic release. Where where they at worldwide at that point? This is assuming that they had dropped in foreign markets before they did domestically like Aquaman of course.

Looking at that list it's definitely on pace to surpass MoS, Justice League & Suicide Squad worldwide. But will it top BvS and Wonder Woman? They're saying it could reach a billy but what if say wom helps out Bumblebee in the coming weeks?

I'll be sure to let y'all know when it hits the billion dollar club while y'all continue to say it means nothing

Can't wait for shazam to shit on Captain marvel

Every thing is pointing towards Shazam being the biggest. Comic movie of 2019 behind end game...

But I'm biased

Back