Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle: Sticks and Stones

Great special. I'll probably watch it again in a day or so.

I think Du comment equating to the shit we talk about here daily was most accurate thing posted

Dave funny af but he still ain't the Goat. Funny af tho

Three huge takeaways from this that'll sit with me:
The conversation he had with the woman that told him he couldn't say faggot on tv and he was like but I could say nigger.

Real shit. That's the same bullshit they pull with rap music.

"You can say nigger because you ain't nothing but a nigger." That's how they looked at Dave and other black people.

This shit lived up to all the hype y'all put on it.

It was a perfect mix of silly storytelling standup like killin them softly, and the hilarious shooting the shit style of bird revelation.

He killed that shit.

Great special. I'll probably watch it again in a day or so.

I think Du comment equating to the shit we talk about here daily was most accurate thing posted

Dave funny af but he still ain't the Goat. Funny af tho
Rock, Eddie and Dave

I gotta rewatch right now because it was a few times i was damn near choking laughin i cant remember but yeah the alphabet joke was hilarious and the Renee shit hit

I hope Eddie is inspired to knock shit out the park.....

Damn shame how good this was compared to how meh Katt Williams was

I hope Eddie is inspired to knock shit out the park.....

Damn shame how good this was compared to how meh Katt Williams was

I have faith in Eddie but I don’t know how edgy he’ll be when he comes back out doing stands up.... It’s already people saying he’s gonna have to apologize for some of the content in Raw and Delirious..

It’s been so long I don’t know if he’ll try and be safe or just say fuck it and do him..

Got some good laughs aside from what was mentioned

-The abortion shit..."if u can kill this mf i shluld at least be able to abandon it...my money my choice"
-kanye/maga hat n the investigation bit
-opioid crisis: "hang in there whites" that part was etherous

Epilogue had some funny shit like who hes voting for in 2020 n the final story about obama n said Hillary was wearing steve harvey suits

damn i missed that....i watched the credits but must have cut it short

Back