Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle: Sticks and Stones

To me it was the funniest AND was full of gems.

Small room or big stage , I’ll be cool with either one.

Im hearing this material is atleast 3 years old true or facts?
A lot of the bits I'm sure people have heard if they've seen him perform in clubs. Comedians will often perform material all over the country and "work out" material until they know what gets a laugh and how to time the bits. I think it's been almost 3 years since his last special and I know hes been in the clubs working on stuff but hes always popping up in clubs.

I thought his special for Netflix that was filmed at the comedy store (the fourth one in the club) was really really good with as short of timing he did. He just finished his newest special and was literally working out the material. It wasnt material he was going to use on a big tour but he was just trying some stuff out and for no preparation that shit was amazing imo. His iceberg slim bit was crazy. Wasnt laugh out loud comedy for a majority of it but I loved it.

A lot of the bits I'm sure people have heard if they've seen him perform in clubs. Comedians will often perform material all over the country and "work out" material until they know what gets a laugh and how to time the bits. I think it's been almost 3 years since his last special and I know hes been in the clubs working on stuff but hes always popping up in clubs.

I thought his special for Netflix that was filmed at the comedy store (the fourth one in the club) was really really good with as short of timing he did. He just finished his newest special and was literally working out the material. It wasnt material he was going to use on a big tour but he was just trying some stuff out and for no preparation that shit was amazing imo. His iceberg slim bit was crazy. Wasnt laugh out loud comedy for a majority of it but I loved it.
brah, dont respond to Conflict

Heard it's not his funniest, but he say A LOT of real shit that niggaz need to hear

My brain works different so others prolly disagree, but his real talk specials be the funniest ones.

Bird Revelation>>>>>>>>>> the other 3 specials

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
meh....i love the gems but I do tune in for laughs

the more serious shit can spoil the "mood" a lil bit but I still fuck with it

i'll check it out tonight

lmao all good

and i hear what u saying anyway

chappelle aint never been that, and he's still funny thru the serious shit...thats his skill

thats were Chris Rock lost me....the whole shit would just turn into a bar conversation of relatable quotes and "am i right?"s

Back