Netflix Dave Chappelle: Sticks and Stones

3:31 into the special and I'm already rofl.

Chappelle's always been a smart comedian. If niggas is waiting for fart jokes and silly shit go watch a kevin hart special.

Hart dont make them kinda jokes bruh. Thats a low blow.

• Haha
Reactions: Duwop
Harts shit is silly.....and I laugh at that too....but its silly

Im short, im scared, i ran, i got beat up, i couldnt reach it, my wife hates me, woke up still short and i walk like this, look at my face this shit must be funny lol

dave brilliantly navigating through some dangerous waters.....

making great points, and still being hilarious..

but the subject matter is not safe.....

The "outrage" is gonna be hilarious...and what makes it even funnier is that Dave STILL won't give a fuck so folks gonna get themselves all worked up for no reason

It might not be any outrage,

I haven't figured it out yet, but some people get passes.

I once pointed out how DMX said he'd rape a nigga daughter if she was older than 15 and no one bats an eye, but Rick Ross drop Molly in champagne and they took the nigga off the song.... It all depends

Reactions: Hiram and GOAT
dave brilliantly navigating through some dangerous waters.....

making great points, and still being hilarious..

but the subject matter is not safe.....

there's gotta be a reason ya'll dancing around with this lol

we talking race, lgbtcby, politics, what?

better yet, you can just tell me who's going to be pissed and I can put it together lol

It's prolly his most relevant to the times special....

It was much more of a social commentary than any of his other work.... And if that's your kind of Dave.... Then I can see that....

The shit was essentially the kinda shit we talk about in here daily

This was like watching a Goat rapper go completely df off in the booth. Not one line was wasted. Every line was a punch. No filler.

Saying he went to kmart to get a deadly weapon, to the way the cashier was describing the weapon, to him wanting to kill the heroin addict for stealing $1.50. Every "joke" was a message and a mirror to society.

This was like watching a magician at his best.

This was like watching a Goat rapper go completely df off in the booth. Not one line was wasted. Every line was a punch. No filler.

Saying he went to kmart to get a deadly weapon, to the way the cashier was describing the weapon, to him wanting to kill the heroin addict for stealing $1.50. Every "joke" was a message and a mirror to society.

This was like watching a magician at his best.

Watched on my lunch break.

Genius