Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle: Sticks and Stones

dunno why folks are so surprised how relevant his material is to the times... cuz really all of his shit has been relevant and hilarious in relation to whenever he dropped
Dave go back and forth a lot with just being silly...

The limo driver in the hood
The sesame Street shit
The guy jerking off on the bus
How he talk like a 30's gangsta when arguing with his wife
Delivering pizza with a gun

All funny af but he do be just geeking sometimes

But I get with you mean

Three huge takeaways from this that'll sit with me:
The conversation he had with the woman that told him he couldn't say faggot on tv and he was like but I could say nigger.
The shooting drills at schools and how their training the shooter.
And at the beginning when he was talking about Anthony Bourdain killing himself and the foot locker dude.

Joe Rogan had said that on the nights he went out on tour with Dave they would do the Q and A session like at the end of this special, but Joe would be on stage too and it would be like a live Rogan podcast....I wanna see some of that footage ...

We'll never see comedians cut from this cloth ever again. To truly not give a fuck about trends, political correctness, and the feelings of the "woke" social media crowd.

This is a classic fuck you stand up special to people who get offended at everything. If Dave ain't your GOAT by now then I don't know what to say to ya.

There's quotables all throughout this special.

Lol that nigga straight up said that he really don't care if MJ fucked them kids. Saying shit a lot of nigga too scared to say. Straight up comedic genius.

3qr6.gif

Back