Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle: Sticks and Stones

Dave at the point where he really dont need to give a fuck.

He dont got shit that could get cancelled and can sell out any venue he decides too perform regardless of any movement against him.

All that and he made a bunch of millions off these specials.

Goat status.

The joke about the white guy wit the rifle walking on his property and he didn't have a gun so he just had to wave like a bitch. That had me rolling, bird shot, buckshot, birdshot, then that bitch get jamaican, buckshot, buckshot, buckshot.

Those are bars right there.

Watching the epilogue now. Im dying.

Without giving any spoilers, when he told that woman but its not my fault either bitch, i was in tears.

Daves underlying message is true as fuck. Its like we all got some uncomfortable shit that we been through, but you cant expect people to be considerate of every little thing. If we had to worry about what might possibly be wrong with you and avoid that topic, nobody would ever talk again.

People need to stop thinking the world revolves around them like everyone is supposed to know the shit you sensitive over and avoid the topic.

Dave funny as always and he still got a dope message like always.

Just watched it again and the epilogue it was all that and a deluxe chik fil a spicy chicken

The school shooter shit was hilarious.. And how he told. Daphne story and she said he humanized them was cool..

He has made a hell of a contribution with his comedic gift

I feel like this.
You know what he brings to the table so don't watch.
With the title, this is exactly how I expected him to be.
What are they exactly gonna cancel? His TV show. That's still gonna get played as reruns on CC and the clips on YouTube.
Even after this, people will still line up check out another special.
And I'll still watch.

It might not be any outrage,

I haven't figured it out yet, but some people get passes.

I once pointed out how DMX said he'd rape a nigga daughter if she was older than 15 and no one bats an eye, but Rick Ross drop Molly in champagne and they took the nigga off the song.... It all depends

For what its worth, X couldn't;t spit that same bar today and get away with it. Not even X.

I have faith in Eddie but I don’t know how edgy he’ll be when he comes back out doing stands up.... It’s already people saying he’s gonna have to apologize for some of the content in Raw and Delirious..

It’s been so long I don’t know if he’ll try and be safe or just say fuck it and do him..

And that's exactly why I think that he either ain't doing the shit or he's coming out the gates swinging on some 'I ain't apologizing for shit. Fuck y'all.'

Cuz...I don't see that nigga apologizing. I could be wrong tho.

I'm keep it a buck. Chappelle said some shit about Pryor one day in an interview, and at this point, Dave fills this space:

'You ever seen those evolution charts that start out with Neanderthals and ends with the modern human walking upright? Richard was the guy walking upright. He as the highest evolution of comedy.'.

Thus far, Chappelle is the highest evolution of comedy.

I'm keep it a buck. Chappelle said some shit about Pryor one day in an interview, and at this point, Dave fills this space:

'You ever seen those evolution charts that start out with Neanderthals and ends with the modern human walking upright? Richard was the guy walking upright. He as the highest evolution of comedy.'.

Thus far, Chappelle is the highest evolution of comedy.

In my opinion, he is the holder of the torch that was passed down from Richard to Eddie.

Back