Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle: Sticks and Stones

I feel like their are people who say certain things under the guise of comedy I don't feel Dave is one of those people those fucks Jim Norton, Rich Devos were those type folk

Exactly. He's using those strange situations for content. He's not mean-spirited.

Last edited:
"The only thing that is going to save this country from itself is African Americans."
"You know what we have to do"
"Every able body African American must register for a legal firearm"

Real shit. When too many black people have guns, guns will get a hell of a lot harder to get. Simple but real shit. Black Panther shit.

He talks about saying faggot

Renee from standards and practices department "All the sketches are great"
Chappelle "Then why am I here?"
Renee "Because David, there's no way you can ever say the word faggot on our network"
Chappelle "Quick question, why is it that I can say the word nigger with impunity but I can't say the word faggot?"
Renee "Becuase David, you are not gay."
Chappelle "Well Renee, I'm not a nigger either"

Some more real shit that segues to the "alphabet people" bit which was BRILLIANT. A lot of heat in that bit; but also a lot of truth.

He pressed every hot button there is to press. Basically only places Chris Rock would go cause I can't think of any other big name comedians brave enough to go that route. There's nothing safe about this show but it's too funny, real, and honest to be offensive. Well, to most people anyway.

I could go on and on about this show. I'll probably watch it a 3rd time later tonight.

Last edited:
"The only thing that is going to save this country from itself is African Americans."
"You know what we have to do"
"Every able body African American must register for a legal firearm"

Real shit. When too many black people have guns, guns will get a hell of a lot harder to get. Simple but real shit. Black Panther shit.

He talks about saying faggot

Renee from standards and practices department "All the sketches are great"
Chappelle "Then why am I here?"
Renee "Because David, there's no way you can ever say the word faggot on our network"
Chappelle "Quick question, why is it that I can say the word nigger with impunity but I can't say the word faggot?"
Renee "Becuase David, you are not gay."
Chappelle "Well Renee, I'm not a nigger either"

Some more real shit that segues to the "alphabet people" bit which was BRILLIANT. A lot of heat in that bit; but also a lot of truth.

He pressed every hot button there is to press. Basically only places Chris Rock would go cause I can't think of any other big name comedians brave enough to go that route. There's nothing safe about this show but it's too funny, real, and honest to be offensive. Well, to most people anyway.

I could go on and on about this show. I'll probably watch it a 3rd time later tonight.
Brave enough? Apparently youre not familiar with stand up comics. All races included

Say what you want about Chris Tucker, but if this nigga hanging casually with politicians.. fuck if he still funny... That nigga clearly doing something right

Like everybody he with is in a serious trajectory. I can't drop enough cliche quotes about your circle

Plus why the last one always gotta be his best one?

Shit I laughed my ass out. Thats all that I care about.

Just watched it.

This wasnt it.

The last two were better.

Personally It was good, not his best but still straight. I feel katz in here are overhyping this one a little bit. I thought " equanimity" was better but everyone is entitled to their own opinion so it's all good.

I laughed more at Kevin Harts & Katt Williams specials than this one.

tenor.gif

Back