Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dani Leigh gets dragged for promoting colorism

Why are you offended? That chick the same complexion as I am so she can't call herself light skin. From what's in the opening post she didn't disrespect dark skin people.

She more Spanish and Portuguese than black if those ancestry results are correct. So you capin for Amber Rose here. Again if you can’t see it what can I show you

Nigga I literally said I wasnt joking or being snarky.. but yall like throwing insults and being rude rather than having a constructive conversation. Coo. Yall got it

Well if your wernt my bad but I explained it and I posted some stuff. Like bruh you not an idiot like these niggas and you know about colorism.

Why are you offended? That chick the same complexion as I am so she can't call herself light skin. From what's in the opening post she didn't disrespect dark skin people.

She's not black...and last time I checked no other race or group of people use the terms red/yellow bone to denote skin tones. Other cultures have their own terms but the one she used is specific to black people. She's a white Dominican...at best mixed and that's a huge stretch on some "I have a black great grandparent" type shit given the picture she posted of her parents that made the rounds

She more Spanish and Portuguese than black if those ancestry results are correct. So you capin for Amber Rose here. Again if you can’t see it what can I show you
There's dark spanish people and light spanish people. Come on man y'all making an issue out of nothing.

@Race Jones : "Yall niggas dont read"

Random Poster: "Hey Race, I'm interested in what ur saying.. care to share some sources I can read up on to get a better perspective on what ur talking about?"

Race: "Fuck you nigga... go look it up yourself. How dare you ask me to back up the shit im saying with evidence"

Honestly yall gotta stop being on 10+ with every fuckin response. Every interaction on here isnt a contest. Some of us are actually open to hear different perspectives even if we might disagree or dont have all the information.

There's dark spanish people and light spanish people. Come on man y'all making an issue out of nothing.

Man stfu their is different between a White person from the Iberian Peninsula(Spain and Portugal) than somebody who African and Latino. I literally say thus whenever I talk about immigration and all the black latinos

@Race Jones : "Yall niggas dont read"

Random Poster: "Hey Race, I'm interested in what ur saying.. care to share some sources I can read up on to get a better perspective on what ur talking about?"

Race: "Fuck you nigga... go look it up yourself. How dare you ask me to back up the shit im saying with evidence"

Honestly yall gotta stop being on 10+ with every fuckin response. Every interaction on here isnt a contest. Some of us are actually open to hear different perspectives even if we might disagree or dont have all the information.
Exactly! People are a lot more respectful in real life.

? . Put your account on the line to prove this. I barely interact with you let alone call you out your name. You niggas just comfortable talking crazy online. I'd rather not since I know most won't do it in person.

Well my bad bro I’m sorry I lumped you in with the other hating ass niggas. I won’t call you a pussy

Man stfu their is different between a White person from the Iberian Peninsula(Spain and Portugal) than somebody who African and Latino. I literally say thus whenever I talk about immigration and all the black latinos
No I will not stfu, now what. You niggas always wanna talk spicy when other niggas having dialogue you don't agree with

The girl feel she light who the hell are you to tell her otherwise.

Light latino doesn't mean black. Jennifer Lopez is "light" and she ain't Black. Fat Joe is light and he ain't Black. Nicky Jam is light and he ain't Black. Bad Bunny is light and he ain't Black. It's not hard to get

400,000 died from colds in a calendar year, the CIA is turning newspapers across the country into X Files with leaked documents and we barely just kicked a racist hotel owner out of the White House after almost voting him back... yet this is what ppl choose to be pissed off about. Niggas must be bored today.

400,000 died from colds in a calendar year, the CIA is turning newspapers across the country into X Files with leaked documents and we barely just kicked a racist hotel owner out of the White House after almost voting him back... yet this is what ppl choose to be pissed off about. Niggas must be bored today.

People can pay attention to multiple things at once.

Light latino doesn't mean black. Jennifer Lopez is "light" and she ain't Black. Fat Joe is light and he ain't Black. Nicky Jam is light and he ain't Black. Bad Bunny is light and he ain't Black. It's not hard to get

So

And I am asking, did Danilegh claim to be black?

Back