Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dani Leigh gets dragged for promoting colorism

for the dumbasses in the front and the back there has been an ongoing “fued” between dani and his BM who is dark skin.

Now for people who a. Have no clue who either of those women are and b. Arent into the relationships of rappers and their gf's/bms this does provide more context. But just expecting people to know the ins and outs of shade room gossip isnt a good starting point.

I heard about that. Just makes this whole thing even stupider....its a diss at one person....but now cause she said it. She must be "canceled"

nobody is stating lighskin ppl cant be proud of their skin color you fucking idiot @Dwayne

i get youre lighskin and flying your cape around for the lightskin ppl of the world but you lack the range ! per usual ! to speak on anything outside of sports and what spots someone should visit while visiting new orleans

you and this abw reject @Chi-town B lack the ability to think critically about anything and i always feel like banging my head repeatedly on a desk whenever yall two losers get to posting.

there is so much research on colorism in the Black community not only in the US but in other countries and how it relates to pay inequity, representation in marketing, bias, etc. it makes no sense how yall can understand racism but then act like yall don't get colorism.

there is so much research on colorism in the Black community not only in the US but in other countries and how it relates to pay inequity, representation in marketing, bias, etc. it makes no sense how yall can understand racism but then act like they don't get colorism.

Not even joking... share some links on this if you can

Ain't nobody in denial about that but this issue ain’t that no matter how many times y'all try to make it be

In your eyes what issue would fit the bill? It’s like y’all niggas think if you not offended than everybody sensitive. It’s silly bruh. And the she not black so I’m even more lost

Ain't nobody in denial about that but this issue ain’t that no matter how many times y'all try to make it be
Hi-Key it is tho.

It's an ongoing issue that even Tariq Nasheed and "Dr" Umar are guilty of.

Here you have the female variant of the same shit.

It meant so much for this girl to be able to shit on black people without getting her card pulled that she went and gotdamn Ancestry test.

Not even joking... share some links on this if you can

You can a damn thesis on it in hiphop culture alone. Theres a reason so many videos and photoshoots have the racially ambiguous video vixen. Or shit just look up the term blackfishing where non black women literally make themselves up to look like they have black women's features while still being white. Or the fact that we're just now getting to a point where Black women's natural body shapes are praised on Black women. Classic example is how white women now want full lips when on black women full lips was seen as ugly by white people.

In your eyes what issue would fit the bill? It’s like y’all niggas think if you not offended than everybody sensitive. It’s silly bruh. And the she not black so I’m even more lost
Why are you offended? That chick the same complexion as I am so she can't call herself light skin. From what's in the opening post she didn't disrespect dark skin people.

Back