Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dani Leigh gets dragged for promoting colorism

thrashed? you been in here begging to be taught about colorism at your big grown age.

so no boo it is you that lost and will continue to.

now run along cis

Big grown age or preteen? You cant even stay consistent with ur wack insults.

That "cis" shit you and @Hellczar be tryna use as an insult is corny as fuck by the way lol.

And just for the record.. asking someone to back up their claims with actual facts != begging to be taught. But that just goes back to the fact that you having no sense of nuance. Again.. stop quoting me. let this be the end and yall can get back to the topic at hand and you spouting shit without backing it up with any information. I dont want to derail any further

Big grown age or preteen? You cant even stay consistent with ur wack insults.

That "cis" shit you and @Hellczar be tryna use as an insult is corny as fuck by the way lol.

And just for the record.. asking someone to back up their claims with actual facts != begging to be taught. But that just goes back to the fact that you having no sense of nuance. Again.. stop quoting me. let this be the end and yall can get back to the topic at hand and you spouting shit without backing it up with any information. I dont want to derail any further

i wouldnt need to back up shit if you actually took the time out to study instead of pretending to be smart in every thread.

these nigga may gas you and your lil crew but i pay you dust every time because your schtick of needing to be educated on topics that you claim to be well versed on is tired and boring

now back tf up while grown folks are talking

cis-sy

it should be noted that there is preference for light skin over dark skin, and not just in the Black community but globally. The fact that people who are darker skinned in their particular culture tend to be poorer, more imprisoned, have more bleaching products marketed to them, are considered less attractive (or the flip side is fetishized but not truly appreciated), and are regularly dissociated from “beauty” and “goodness” is only the tip of the iceberg with this issue.

in the Black community specifically, yeah, we have a lot to unpack and deconstruct around colorism, how we proliferate it ourselves and how it impacts us when proliferated by whites and hegemonic norms. both things impact this favoritism. but to be clear, this is oppression and it is institutional and not solely interpersonal favoritism ("DIS IS JUST MY PREFERENCE"). Colorism is NOT just dark skinned Black women being “jealous,” not solely about the cishet Black male gaze (I PREFER ME A REDBONE) not solely about dark skinned Black women being “mean” to light skinned Black women or any obtuse simplification meant to reduce the fact that it is oppression and it is institutional for dark skinned Black people. It is NOT solely about cishet Black men not wanting to date dark Black women. And I get really angry when this complex global oppression is reduced to “jealousy” of light skinned Black women and dating cishet Black men versus the full nuanced picture that it is.
*looking up flights to Philly*
:lipbite:

i wouldnt need to back up shit if you actually took the time out to study instead of pretending to be smart in every thread.

these nigga may gas you and your lil crew but i pay you dust every time because your schtick of needing to be educated on topics that you claim to be well versed on is tired and boring

now back tf up while grown folks are talking

cis-sy

I dont expect anything from you that I wouldnt ask from anyone else on this site tryna pass of their opinions as fact without evidence.

Dont nobody gas me. I have no crew. You just like trying to paint a picture of you against the forum.. and I just like to have conversations and debates...and If I'm not educated fully on a topic ima ask about it.

Difference is you see someone asking you for more information as an insult to you personally rather than an opportunity to enlighten someone on something they might not know about

Back