Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
Who said anything about Mya half white ass and Christina milian latina don’t even claim black ass? Lmao. Miss me wit this Goldie. Please and thank you.

Now you're just reachin for anything at this point. Good day.

Nah. I’ve done enough disrespect when i came to this forum apparently. I’ll leave that to y’all ngas
nah, keep that energy

chichi is like level 100 disrespect

call that nigga chichi

he aint gon throw rice at a chinese wedding

Now you're just reachin for anything at this point. Good day.
You reached wit that wide corgi faced ass ig model with a day job you posted. But it doesn’t surprise me that that’s the type of bitches you find “fine”.

just so you know, i already asked this question to someone you know and they agreed, but we'll see if you keep it a buck or not

i'ma need you to travel back in time, circa the early 2000s right when the video vixen was on the come up

what were your thoughts on Buffy the body?

Deelicious?
If they from the boot then I'm not surprised they dont know what fine af means. I have conceded the fact yall definition of that term is off.

If Buffy and Dee are a boot niggas definition of fine af throw the whole damn state away. Hell, I'd would raise an eyebrow if you called them bad af

If they from the boot then I'm not surprised they dont know what fine af means. I have conceded the fact yall definition of that term is off.

If Buffy and Dee are a boot niggas definition of fine af throw the whole damn state away. Hell, I'd would raise an eyebrow if you called them bad af

I
asked
YOU
what
YOU
thought

this aint spin class nigga

answer the question

and if you feel so zesty about the boot, leave our women alone

:saywut:

I
asked