Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
Its a known FACT niggas in the south dont care about a chick face. That can't be disputed.

I always blamed it on GA, Tenn and FLA but I guess I'll add Boot niggas to the list

Its a known FACT niggas in the south dont care about a chick face. That can't be disputed.

I always blamed it on GA, Tenn and FLA but I guess I'll add Boot niggas to the list
that's not what's happening

When did I diss the fam? Y’all gotta relax lmao

If she bad she bad!

I could never diss Louisiana women my wife and her fam from there.

NIGGA?!?!?

Kandy you see this?? Hustle, just press reset on your day bro

like WOW!!!

After reading some of the post I missed yesterday even though I 100% don't agree I see what yall La niggas mean by calling her fine.

It's like when a person falls down and folks ask "are you ok?" and they respond "I'm fine"

Yall basically saying she "fine" as in she "ok" yall can deal with/date/fuck her.

While the to the rest of america "fine" means she is above average in the face and has the body to match.
Well done, I like where you went with that

that's not what's happening
Thats exactly what's happening.

I'm talking about the heart of this thread, unattractive chicks with nice bodies being called fine af. Yall done put the booty on a pedestal at the expense of common sense and reason

Deelicious and Buffy Fine AF but Tiny ain't? Yall dont even make sense within yall own rules b

Thats exactly what's happening.

I'm talking about the heart of this thread, unattractive chicks with nice bodies being called fine af. Yall done put the booty on a pedestal at the expense of common sense and reason

Deelicious and Buffy Fine AF but Tiny ain't? Yall dont even make sense within yall own rules b

just say you wanna be from the south brah and get it over with

I forgot who said it in here but all the bad chicks are from the South or West Coast so I get the frustration from some of you. I see mostly East Coast or Chicago niggas complaining about the terminology. I wouldn't expect yall to know what bad is in the first place.

how you shit on a state but always trying to get with women from said state?

I aint a mathematician, but something ain't adding up

I forgot who said it in here but all the bad chicks are from the South or West Coast so I get the frustration from some of you. I see mostly East Coast or Chicago niggas complaining about the terminology. I wouldn't expect yall to know what bad is in the first place.

View attachment 148606
Buffy the Body bad to you? Fine af?

What about Deelicious?

how you shit on a state but always trying to get with women from said state?

I aint a mathematician, but something ain't adding up
I dont shit on a state, I shit on the men from that state

And based off the representation yall have, can you blame me?

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Back