Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
Buffy the Body bad to you? Fine af?

What about Deelicious?

I dont shit on a state, I shit on the men from that state

And based off the representation yall have, can you blame me?

This shit funny as hell especially the "can you blame me?"

Reactions: 1/2
Yeah they were both fine.. not cute at all though

giphy.gif

Buffy the Body bad to you? Fine af?

What about Deelicious?

I dont shit on a state, I shit on the men from that state

And based off the representation yall have, can you blame me?

#protectbootwomen

i think the issue is that non south regions use words interchangeably while we have tiers

I don’t think she said they was badder than Mya

But Toya def has a better body and face than Henson, Hall and CM

Foh @ badder than CM

and Toya was the only "bad" chick from the 3 she dropped. The other 2 were hoodrats. Yall niggas don't even know the difference between classy bitches and goers.

Had the audacity to try to shit on the chick i posted after posting the other chicks who look like they smell like menthoyl and reggie bud

I'm still trippin over "Dolly" posting them hoodrats and saying they're badder than Mya and Christina Milian.

But what else do you expect from mfs from the slums and dirt roads of New Orleans.
Let the records show......I didn't say this

Foh @ badder than CM

and Toya was the only "bad" chick from the 3 she dropped. The other 2 were hoodrats. Yall niggas don't even know the difference between classy bitches and goers.

Had the audacity to try to shit on the chick i posted after posting the other chicks who look like they smell like menthoyl and reggie bud
Or this.....

Foh @ badder than CM

Who talking about class though?

You don’t know the women she posted to even go at them like that to call them that fam.

CM is still a beautiful woman but Toya overall is better.

Back