Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
that nigga country too, he just been sheltered

all ya'll from down here if you wanna be real about it

some of ya'll had over 20 pts on the country foods list

ol chocolate gravy ass niggas

Facts.. Chicago niggas are basically from the country. .Foods they eat, styles, music, etc.. All my ppl that left down south migrated to Chicago back in the day. Even yall gang leaders migrated from MS.

Because a few dudes here seem have this crazy idea that chick can have a ugly face but a great body and she can correctly be described as "fine' to them and their people.

this shit been way past that and you know it lol

niggas just love stealing on the south period

this shit been way past that and you know it lol

niggas just love stealing on the south period

I'm just speaking on the bulk of the convo in this thread not saying that was the only thing discussed.

I actually like the parts of the south I've been to. No need for stealing on the south. Shit I like west coast and southern music the most out of all the regions.

Shit I'm looking to buy a farm down south in a few years and die a lonely old man in my house with my dogs and leave nobody nothing in my will.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
Aight lets compare 89 yrs old chicks to 25 yrs olds. Don't ask me dumb shit fam.
well you doing the extreme thing

but you are excluding that YOU are the one who brought those women into the discussion

Lisa Raye at 50+ is still shitting on people half her age

now what

well you doing the extreme thing

but you are excluding that YOU are the one who brought those women into the discussion

Lisa Raye at 50+ is still shitting on people half her age

now what

You're reaching for straws everywhere and it's not working fam. If you can't be real and admit that comparing a 30 yrs and a 50 yrs old isn't a fair comparison then what are we talking about?

I didn't bring up those chicks, Rev did.

Lisa Raye aint from N.O

What else you got?

You're reaching for straws everywhere and it's not working fam. If you can't be real and admit that comparing a 30 yrs and a 50 yrs old isn't a fair comparison then what are we talking about?

I didn't bring up those chicks, Rev did.

Lisa Raye aint from N.O

What else you got?

i'm failing to see your point

you came in talking about it wasnt fair to compare women 20+ years in age difference. Attractive is attractive. I said Lisa Raye b/c she is older than all of them, and looks better than females half her age, so whatever point you trying to make using age as a criteria doesn't fly with me

Now, not ALL 50+ year old women can say this, and Lisa is definitely the exception and not the rule, and why does her not being from either DC or NOLA matter when that wasn't your point to begin with?

i'm failing to see your point

you came in talking about it wasnt fair to compare women 20+ years in age difference. Attractive is attractive. I said Lisa Raye b/c she is older than all of them, and looks better than females half her age, so whatever point you trying to make using age as a criteria doesn't fly with me

Now, not ALL 50+ year old women can say this, and Lisa is definitely the exception and not the rule, and why does her not being from either DC or NOLA matter when that wasn't your point to begin with?

If you know that that's the exception and not the rule then what are we talking about?

These south vs everybody threads never disappoint, lol. They always do numbers. But it is funny. I live in Maryland. People forget that the DMV area is the south as well. That mason Dixon line sits right on top of Maryland. It's funny because southern states dont see us as one of them and the up north cats (Jersey, nyc...etc) don't see us as one of them. So we just created our own lane and style. Parts of Maryland is real southern. But I stay in pg county. Nothing southern about us. Same with dc and Parts of va that is near dc.

Back