Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
Words have meanings that is different all over the damn world.

Shit change daily.

The damn word lit means fun and shit. Just a few years ago that shit meant drunk
It still mean drunk b. Both are acceptable

Again, I'll just ask for clarity from now on.

Nah don’t change the narrative. WE talked about what fine was to me and what it was to you. You got on here and wanna switch shit.

lol @AP21 clickin cosign like the mf was on the phone with us, mannn sitcho ass down.

"Dolly" foh, the conversation was never face or body. It was if a chick with a banging body and ugly ass face could be considered "fine".

Nobody outside of your fucked up state uses that dumb ass logic. Niggas lookin for gorgeous hideous bitches.

lol @AP21 clickin cosign like the mf was on the phone with us, mannn sitcho ass down.

"Dolly" foh, the conversation was never face or body. It was if a chick with a banging body and ugly ass face could be considered "fine".

Nobody outside of your fucked up state uses that dumb ass logic. Niggas lookin for gorgeous hideous bitches.
Notice they have yet to post one of the fine chicks

Unless Toya was the prototype

You just gon lie? that is NOT what we talked about. I’m sick of your narrative switching to make a point ass. Foh “Goldie”

LA niggas praise butterfaces like cats everywhere else praise dimes.

twittershit.jpg

Ngas day anything to be right. Lol. Y’all wild.

80's, 90's, 2000's, early 2010's lit meant drunk. Been saying that since I copped my first bottle in '88. Rappers been saying it just as long.

Y'all new niggas the ones switching the shit up.

“She ugly but she fine.” Y’all gon act like y’all never heard the shit. Gates made a whole song about it.

“Butterface” is a term that came in the last decade or so. Tf y’all was calling chics with nice bodies and not all that cute faces back then?

Back