Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
Other cities use that dumb shit. We dont like it and dont like it applied to us.

All shit goes through NOLA. If we dont okay it, it shall not be used.
These ngas don’t get it. We don’t claim NO OTHER CITY in this fckn state. BR gets a slight pass cuz of Boosie. And most people don’t understand why tf we not the capital. Hell a lotta ppl think we are the capital too so... lol

So just fuck her body? Got it.

Basically

"She got a bad ass body, damn shame she's fuckin hideous"

Them broads wasn't gettin' pursued unless you was the type of cat that was fuckin anything moving.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of dudes might keep a 3am butter on the team. I had one for a while before I got married.

These ngas don’t get it. We don’t claim NO OTHER CITY in this fckn state. BR gets a slight pass cuz of Boosie. And most people don’t understand why tf we not the capital. Hell a lotta ppl think we are the capital too so... lol
Nola used to be the capital iirc then was switched to BR

I could be wrong though

Basically

"She got a bad ass body, damn shame she's fuckin hideous"

Them broads wasn't gettin' pursued unless you was the type of cat that was fuckin anything moving.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of dudes might keep a 3am butter on the team. I had one for a while before I got married.

That’s majority of ppl though.

Why you think it’s more hideous ppl than good looking.

Fine means she has a great body.

That’s it. Why is it hard to understand that?

'cause it only means that to y'all weirdos. Literally nobody else in the country thinks this way, why is that so hard for y'all to understand?

“She ugly but she fine.” Y’all gon act like y’all never heard the shit. Gates made a whole song about it.

“Butterface” is a term that came in the last decade or so. Tf y’all was calling chics with nice bodies and not all that cute faces back then?
Last decade??? Nah shit older than that

Since its common knowledge, do the women of Louisiana take being fine af as a compliment?
So you think ugly bitches with nice bodies don’t know they’re ugly? They do. But they waistlines small and the ass fat.. they FINE.

Y’all keep throwin the “af” in like it’s a differentiation. That’s just seasoning. “(Full description of her body here)... maaaaannnn that bitch FINE .... she look like a boxer in the face tho”. I don’t understand why y’all can’t see how this is a valid description no different from y’all corny ass “butterface” name.

Back