Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
nah...she may have had some tomboy days in her childhood.. the kneecaps are a personal thing for me. lol.

on another note, my kneecaps aren't one color... id like to think that ive been fine all my life.
:mhm:
Now when you say fine.....nah, im a leave it alone

How you doing? Did the storm abate?

the storm is hours away..strengthening, getting more organized but slowly turning west which is good for us regarding the storm surge...
and im at work.
everything is closing down at 4 tho. just getting ready to hunker down.

but you cant understand "she ugly but she fine"... jesus christ. ITS THE SAME DEFINITION. just cuz YALL ngas associate being "fine" having to do with a pretty face... what is fine about a face?? WHAT? her nose? tf yall even talkin about? I can tell you whats fine as fck about a body.. her breasts sit up right and they big. her ass sit nice.. thighs tight.. kneecaps not ashy and not black.. what the fuck is fine about a face? and whats the difference between a chic thats "fine" and a chic thats "BAD"??? cuz in essence yall sayin thats the same thing. and thats dumb.

no.

Let's go over this slowly:

In 49 states and our 5 territories the colloquialism "fine" refers to the sum total of a woman's looks: Her body and her facial features, collectively, are what determine worthiness for the label "fine". One cannot be "fine" with a displeasing visage or poorly proportioned body; that simple makes no sense given the criteria for fine is that both must be in order.

no.

Let's go over this slowly:

In 49 states and our 5 territories the colloquialism "fine" refers to the sum total of a woman's looks: Her body and her facial features, collectively, are what determine worthiness for the label "fine". One cannot be "fine" with a displeasing visage or poorly proportioned body; that simple makes no sense given the criteria for fine is that both must be in order.
im not even gon hold you... im not bout to read ANY of this.. you set in your old ass ways and thats cool. im over your argument tho. we have our slang just like everybody else but you wanna single us out for whatever reason like we beneath somebody because we're differently saying the SAME SHIT yall ngas say.

simply put, fuck yall. have a good day ♥.

im not even gon hold you... im not bout to read ANY of this.. you set in your old ass ways and thats cool. im over your argument tho. we have our slang just like everybody else but you wanna single us out for whatever reason like we beneath somebody because we're differently saying the SAME SHIT yall ngas say.

simply put, fuck yall. have a good day ♥.

We're not saying the same thing: That's what y'all weird ass niggas refuse to understand.

We're not saying the same thing: That's what y'all weird ass niggas refuse to understand.
and you OLD ASS NGAS dont ever wanna be wrong..stop shakin your cane at me. just shut up about it and let it go.. say what you wanna say and we'll continue doing the same. simple. good day.

and you OLD ASS NGAS dont ever wanna be wrong..stop shakin your cane at me. just shut up about it and let it go.. say what you wanna say and we'll continue doing the same. simple. good day.

in other words: "I don't have a solid, coherent argument to put forth so I'll attack the other poster's age as if that's relevant in any way, shape, or form."

when-youre-winning-the-argument-with-facts-and-they-start-17997833.png

in other words: "I don't have a solid, coherent argument to put forth so I'll attack the other poster's age as if that's relevant in any way, shape, or form."

when-youre-winning-the-argument-with-facts-and-they-start-17997833.png
L M F A O. attacking you? the softness is immense. you're the one thats been callin me weird and "new ngas" and you was poppin bottles when i was still on a bottle as if that gave you any more validity in life OR this argument, and aaaalllll this other shit but when i call you old, im attacking you? LMAO. quit cryin.

furthermore..in other words im simply tired of talking to your pressed ass ... dont wanna view ALL sides or even listen to a different perspective but instead wanna be a stat quo nga. its annoying af, you sound dumb and id much rather be high listening to jazz watching the flash flooding without "konceptjones" in my mentions beating a dead horse.

Forgot 1 of my niggaz at tha job from NO...just asked him this shit and with out hesitation this nigga says “That means her body well put together!! Her body BAD!! Now she can be ugly AF but she fine as hell!!”

He goes on to say “Now if she pretty!? Cold blooded?! Then she a problem!!”

I just laughed....

Forgot 1 of my niggaz at tha job from NO...just asked him this shit and with out hesitation this nigga says “That means her body well put together!! Her body BAD!! Now she can be ugly AF but she fine as hell!!”

I just laughed....
THATS ALL IM SAYING. its an US thing. not saying yall dont have yall shit but what we said aint wrong.

I just laughed....
boom

there goes the dynamite

THATS ALL IM SAYING. its an US thing. not saying yall dont have yall shit but what we said aint wrong.

:mybad:

Hey...hey...hey ma...I’m tha civil, smoked out , do what makes you happy old head that’s not scared of change....I’ve only been sayin’ how I’ve never heard it used like that before...I haven’t been throwing shots...just laughin’ at tha ruckus...

And for tha record I remember where yo’ “fine ass” posted those pics...

:ohyea: lol

Hey...hey...hey ma...I’m tha civil, smoked out , do what makes you happy old head that’s not scared of change....I’ve only been sayin’ how I’ve never heard it used like that before...I haven’t been throwing shots...just laughin’ at tha ruckus...

You ain't shit!

Damn so we getting that info???

Back