Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
It's not but carry on

When people say something breaks down to "semantics," they are literally talking about a disagreement in how a key word in a discussion is being used. If you believe that the crux of you disagreement with them comes from how they choose to apply the word "fine" that's arguing semantics. There's no debating that.

When people say something breaks down to "semantics," they are literally talking about a disagreement in how key word is a discussion is being used. If you believe that the crux of you disagreement with them comes from how they choose to apply the word "fine" that's arguing semantics. There's no debating that.

You're debating I'm not. I said what I said and leaving it at that

Example based on recent events:

Jill Scott

What say you, ABW?

Is Jill Scott 'fine', based SOLELY on the physical? Fuck her energy. And her voice. And her 'vibes' or whatever the fuck. Physically, is Jill Scott 'fine'?

Forgive me if this has been brought up already over the last couple days. I ain't check previous pages.
Jill is bad

5e56d0d2e68af.image.jpg

images

Example based on recent events:

Jill Scott

What say you, ABW?

Is Jill Scott 'fine', based SOLELY on the physical? Fuck her energy. And her voice. And her 'vibes' or whatever the fuck. Physically, is Jill Scott 'fine'?

Forgive me if this has been brought up already over the last couple days. I ain't check previous pages.
Yes, she's fine

So there are people who won’t call someone “fine” unless her face is ugly?

No.

generally the term "fine" where Im from is referring to the body

so for example

random homie a: "Man I just seen Keisha at the gas station"
random homie b: "Bruh she just dont know...her fine, pretty ass"

in this exchange Keisha is

"Fine" - gorgeous body

and

"Pretty" - gorgeous face

Well I should have quoted him. My bad fam

@AP21
View attachment 317046

there are a ton of things I would die on a hill over...this aint one

i knew what I meant when i said it and in the process caused even more confusion

at the end of the day...again...after 30 pages, the people who dont get it, wont get it. No need to advance the convo further imo

This is like black people changing the word nigger to nigga.

Yall Louisiana folks between yall have changed the universal meaning of the word "fine" in describing how good a woman looks in the FACE to that woman can be ugly as fuck but still be fine to yall.

I 100% don't agree with it but since it's cool among yall
tenor.gif

there are a ton of things I would die on a hill over...this aint one

i knew what I meant when i said it and in the process caused even more confusion

at the end of the day...again...after 30 pages, the people who dont get it, wont get it. No need to advance the convo further imo

I notice when you feel wrong you drop the i ain’t dying on this hill Message.

All love fam

I notice when you feel wrong you drop the i ain’t dying on this hill Message.

All love fam
if that's what you took from it...cool

look at page 1...it would just be me saying the same shit over and over and over and over again. This is page 31. what am i gonna say at this point to sway anybody's pov that's different from mine?

nothing...and that's why this not a hill im willing to die on

Niggas know what it is but choosing to still try and poke holes in the perspective. Is there a wrong way to say soda? is there a wrong way to say "freeze cup"?

but according to ya'll, there is a wrong way to say fine. This what you want me to go back and forth with you about?? lol

nah

Back