Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
This nigga dropped a big girl , a hood chick and toya and tellin me they badder than mya, christina milian and regina hall lmaooooo

i needed that laugh

So.........is a boot nigga gonna post a pic of a chick with a busted face and banging body that's fine af?

@Goldie You losing your fucking mind.

The 2 other chicks you posted are regular chicks down the block.

If u think toya is fuckin with mya, christina milian or regina hall stop talkin to me. She aint even fuckin with this chick

That’s what’s wrong wit y’all ngas. Y’all definition of “bad” is skewed af. If Regina Hall or Taraji or Christina Milian or Mya wasn’t who they were y’all ngas would NOT call them bad. Toya been bad since high school. So has Judy and Wendy. They whole life. They ain’t just get bad wit status. Foh.

That’s what’s wrong wit y’all ngas. Y’all definition of “bad” is skewed af. If Regina Hall or Taraji or Christina Milian or Mya wasn’t who they were y’all ngas would NOT call them bad. Toya been bad since high school. So has Judy and Wendy. They whole life. They ain’t just get bad wit status. Foh.
I think boot niggas have proved that we arent the ones with definition issues

But to be far, beauty is subjective. I wouldn't call Toya bad but she cute tho

So.........is a boot nigga gonna post a pic of a chick with a busted face and banging body that's fine af?
just so you know, i already asked this question to someone you know and they agreed, but we'll see if you keep it a buck or not

i'ma need you to travel back in time, circa the early 2000s right when the video vixen was on the come up

what were your thoughts on Buffy the body?

Deelicious?

Toya is better looking and has a better body that Henson and Hall.

But Mya is badder and CM is prettier

So mya and christina milian are basic but them hoodrats u posted are bad? gotcha

Toya is better looking and has a better body that Henson and Hall.

But Mya is badder and CM is prettier
Exactly what i said. I said taraji and Regina can get tf off the list cuz toya badder than them both.

So mya and christina milian are basic but them hoodrats u posted are bad? gotcha
Who said anything about Mya half white ass and Christina milian latina don’t even claim black ass? Lmao. Miss me wit this Goldie. Please and thank you.

Back