Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
This nigga dropped celebs

You know how many Mya and R. Hall are waking around? That look is common as fuck.

Matter of fact, niggas thought Mya was a Nola chick back in the day.

And niggas always wanna say how bad Houston chicks are but they just ppl that was from NOLA at one point. They parents or grandparents be from Nola and they just hook up with other Nola ppl

So like I said. Nola Women> DC Women

This is false but ima let you get these shots up scrap

Y’all ngas ain’t no help. Lmao. Guess i gotta fight for us.

Chic in the middle is a millionaire. Girl at the bottom is my rl friend. And if you say Toya ain’t shittin on Taraji and Regina LOOKS AND BODY wise for sake of this dumb ass argument that started... you lying and you need your nuts bashed with a spiked bat.

Y’all ngas ain’t no help. Lmao. Guess i gotta fight for us.

Chic in the middle is a millionaire. Girl at the bottom is my rl friend. And if you say Toya ain’t shittin on Taraji and Regina LOOKS AND BODY wise for sake of this dumb ass argument that started... you lying and you need your nuts bashed with a spiked bat.

I was about to post ppl I know that shit on them ppl that posted but I they wouldn’t like that.

And Henson and Hall are meh at its finest

I was about to post ppl I know that shit on them ppl that posted but I they wouldn’t like that.

And Henson and Hall are meh at its finest
My girl don’t care. Lmao. But there’s more where that came from. These ngas bout to post ig models. Post the bitches that be at the corner stores. Lmao

Ima take my fat ass out this thread because I can’t relate. But shit on Houston again and I’ll be my fat ass RIGHT BACK.