Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kid Rock allegedly waved gun, said N word

Where he stay at now? Does he still live in Michigan? Why hasn't Marshall dealt with this dude? These anti black racists culture vultures stay thirsty, they don't want that smoke frfr.

I’ve been a fuck Kid Confederate campaign since that Camelface ass nigga brought him to the BET Awards years ago.. That was right around the sametime he started waving around the confederate flag at his shows.. But Jay’s arrogant self absorbed ass didn’t seem to give a damn…

Bruh? Whut...

Some1 string-splain this post to me pls...

idk wtf was said

Last edited:
You know calling out racism requires integrity

That's not happening here

Same forum that closed the Alabama thread prematurely.

denzel-washington-my-man-hoziq3ldc25nm2jd.gif

Brother @Duwop if that statement was false the first cap wouldn't have come six days later lmaooo. It don't apply to YOU and a handful of brothers but yea...

I’ve been a fuck Kid Confederate campaign since that Camelface ass nigga brought him to the BET Awards years ago.. That was right around the sametime he started waving around the confederate flag at his shows.. But Jay’s arrogant self absorbed ass didn’t seem to give a damn…

Who is camelface?

Why u callin dude camelface?

Why would anyone bring him to the bet awards?

I remember he was on some Vanilla Ice shit until he realized that wouldn’t work & switched up on some half rap/half rock Limp Biskit style. I didn’t mind him when he first became big but over the years he revealed what kinda time he was on. People on this site be on Em ass constantly but I don’t see it nearly as much for MAGA ass Kid Rock.

Folks get at em for being called best rapper. Kid Rock been in some MAGA shit for awhile tho

denzel-washington-my-man-hoziq3ldc25nm2jd.gif

Brother @Duwop if that statement was false the first cap wouldn't have come six days later lmaooo. It don't apply to YOU and a handful of brothers but yea...
I closed that thread when it became recycled jokes and immature bickering. Nothing of substance was posted in like 5 pages, and niggaz were destroying a great thread in current black history. And you threw a proper bitch fit in response....

So yes, I called cap....

Integrity is doing what's right, not what's easy.

I wasn't trying to let niggaz ruin that moment. But eh... I'm over it

I closed that thread when it became recycled jokes and immature bickering. Nothing of substance was posted in like 5 pages, and niggaz were destroying a great thread in current black history. And you threw a proper bitch fit in response....

So yes, I called cap....

Bruh dude just complain to complain at this point.

Back