Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Dame Dash To Lose Remaining Shares In Rocafella

test
I'm not the biggest JAY-Z fan obviously but ... Everyone can see Dame is highly bitter and resentful how Jigg came up financially...

I personally think Dame saw Jigg in the way a boss views an employee all through their ROC days even though to my understanding they were co-owners ... That's why they fallen apart more importantly as friends

That being said... A whole lot of Dame Dash bashing especially online comes from JAY-Z stans/warriors who will defend him whatsoever

40mp8p.gif

Not related but this was my shit back in the day

When they still sold records in stores.........and we still had a local record spot...........that album sold out the first day in Richmond.

Underrated classic.

Lol@

"That shit was hot...............pause."

Shaq laughing clip.gif

Cam's a fucking monster too.

Pure fire right here..........already timestamped:

D Wade damn clip.gif

Nas already own a piece of Reasonable Doubt…

Just for the Dead Presidents single..........not the album.

Makes sense because that song wouldn't be the same without the Nas sample.

*EDIT*

Well, since Dead Presidents is part of the album, I suppose he does own a piece of the album by default.

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest JAY-Z fan obviously but ... Everyone can see Dame is highly bitter and resentful how Jigg came up financially...

I personally think Dame saw Jigg in the way a boss views an employee all through their ROC days even though to my understanding they were co-owners ... That's why they fallen apart more importantly as friends

That being said... A whole lot of Dame Dash bashing especially online comes from JAY-Z stans/warriors who will defend him whatsoever
It goes double for those who support Dame and they do it because they hate Jay. Dame is not even an artist but he has these weirdo stans who suck him off cause their hate or Jay.

Lets keep it 1 hunnid. No one loves Dame, they just hate Jay. A bunch of weirdos

This is not to say that Jay is above criticism, but for decades weirdos been hating him just because

I was rooting for Dame BTW, but he always gets in his own way and his weirdo stans act like he is perect

Back