Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

idk. I do know they had a very convenient explanation 48 hours later

Im simply saying are a fool if you are black and you take known white supremacist murderers word at face value. I don't care if they tell you it's Thursday, October 10th

So you have nothing to refute the fact that there is a gunshot victim in the hospital telling. You also have no logical explanation. You're just running with, "the cops have to be lying"? Yet others are the fools in your eyes.

Question: so you never believe the cops or their evidence? Or is it different in other cases?

He was receiving death threats (from Dallas pd)

Can I get a link to this story?

Edit:

Lawyer S. Lee Merritt, who represents the Jean and Brown families, said Brown had expressed concern to prosecutors about testifying at Guyger's trial. Two months after Jean's death, Brown was wounded by a gunman who killed another man outside a Dallas nightclub. Brown was concerned that the shooter would be looking for him, Merritt said in a social media post Tuesday.

Brown moved to California but went back to Dallas to testify when prosecutors threatened to issue a warrant for his arrest, Merritt said.

Last edited:
You aint gon like this but....

Any obligation to provide him with safety was completed upon the final judgement rendered.

At some point you have to acknowledge that you are having an emotionally charged debate over DPD's morals and ethics.
Huh?? Aint nobody arguing the obligation of the police... you said this was a failed conspiracy theory and I gave you proof that there is good reason to be skeptical.

The dude feared for his life, recieved threats and the judge said she was surprised he showed up... that's cause for conspiracy theory alone

Huh?? Aint nobody arguing the obligation of the police... you said this was a failed conspiracy theory and I gave you proof that there is good reason to be skeptical.

The dude feared for his life, recieved threats and the judge said she was surprised he showed up... that's cause for conspiracy theory alone

mandem also got shot last year.

Man you just said disregard the video!

You feel strongly about a video where the context is mysteriously cut from the stream. I highlighted this a few posts after that tweet was 1st posted.

This all seems like conspiracy because you are not intimately familar with the in's and out's of police duty. You are speculating and passionately arguing hypothetical situations.
Fix that and you will fix the disconnect you are experiencing with your intended audience.

That tweet I posted was from botham's lawyer. Those are his words

Here's a link from the other witness Bunny receiving death threats (from Dallas pd)

You obviously didn't read the quote or you would have seen that the quote is from his lawyer as well. So you've obviously misrepresented why Joshua was concerned for his safety.

Man you just said disregard the video!

You feel strongly about a video where the context is mysteriously cut from the stream. I highlighted this a few posts after that tweet was 1st posted.

This all seems like conspiracy because you are not intimately familar with the in's and out's of police duty. You are speculating and passionately arguing hypothetical situations.
Fix that and you will fix the disconnect you are experiencing with your intended audience.
I said disregard because i thought there was no sound on the video but my volume was down

You obviously didn't read the quote or you would have seen that the quote is from his lawyer as well. So you've obviously misrepresented why Joshua was concerned for his safety.
Oh ok, why was Bunny concerned for her safety then?

Nice try but there were multiple questions. Some pertaining to this disbelief. So, again, feel free to answer those questions while you're here asking questions of others.

Do you believe everything you hear or read?? You are telling me that I should believe a racist department who treat black ppl foul?

Oh ok, why was Bunny concerned for her safety then?
Part of the Fraternal Order of Police package that they all pay for.

Think of it like paying for prepaid legal or a union.

Only more like organized crime.

Perks include fierce loyalty.

Assurance that backup will actually arrive when called.

Witness intimidation.

Stacking the deck in your favor come trial time.

Failure to pay dues will result in an officer not receiving these perks and being treated like an outsider, traitor or rat.

Its easier to blame niggas instead of systematic white supremacy

Them ppl can believe what they wanna believe at this point, it's sad to even think that they are black folks, that's not even considering, knowing that these ppl are racists, even after the article you posted about their anti-hatred towards black ppl, that these same black folks still don't understand white folks

Part of the Fraternal Order of Police package that they all pay for.

Think of it like paying for prepaid legal or a union.

Only more like organized crime.

Perks include fierce loyalty.

Assurance that backup will actually arrive when called.

Witness intimidation.

Stacking the deck in your favor come trial time.

Failure to pay dues will result in an officer not receiving these perks and being treated like an outsider, traitor or rat.

Breh, what is you talking about?

This aint a video/movie breh. What is you saying? Think of what? The girl and the dude received death threats, one is dead, the chick lost her job etc.

Man you know what, aint no hope for you niggas. Yall won smh.

The cops didn't do it. Smh Lol Lost ass niggas man

Back