Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

Can someone please explain to me why a police hit squad would murder a witness after a trial?

Do you think he wasn't receiving death threats before the trial or once ppl found out he was a witness?

By your post, I take it as a no, he was legit out here, nobody bothered him while he was awaiting to testify, he was living his normal life, slanging dope to streets cats from across America, Pound after Pound

Do you think he wasn't receiving death threats before the trial or once ppl found out he was a witness?

By your post, I take it as a no, he was legit out here, nobody bothered him while he was awaiting to testify, he was living his normal life, slanging dope to streets cats from across America, Pound after Pound

Back with another question yet you still haven't answered the questions I asked you. Don't worry, they're still there waiting to be answered.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to me why a police hit squad would murder a witness after a trial?
For 1, maybe They feel like that particular nigger is the reason Amber Guyger is in jail, because all the other ones sucked her dick in court

2, it was after the CRIMINAL trial, but before the civil trial $$$, which is still gonna hit for millions but maybe less millions without Joshua's anti cop testimony

I don't believe the story. That's my answer

Nice try but there were multiple questions. Some pertaining to this disbelief. So, again, feel free to answer those questions while you're here asking questions of others.

Who is the gunshot victim then? Is this an imaginary individual? What about the second suspect that was arrested? Made up too?
idk. I do know they had a very convenient explanation 48 hours later

Im simply saying are a fool if you are black and you take known white supremacist murderers word at face value. I don't care if they tell you it's Thursday, October 10th

I remember after 9/11, survivors and volunteers started dying... it was said it was weird they were dying after the fact 9/11 happened and they were being killed cuz they knew some insider ish...

conspiracy theories will always be around because ppl think they’re so logical..

things happen, coincidences are not rare, they’re heavily common..

Back