Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

I got no FB, IG, Twitter. Yall niggas keep me up on shit. I Know niggas with even less. No idea wtf going on outside they hood. Same niggas who would drive 3 hours from PA for a few zips. Niggas is 100% driving 12 hours for some pounds for the right price. This ain't an unrealistic story at all.
The main problem with the story is it came from the police

The same police who tried to cover up a murder that got us here in the first place

To believe that story is to Trust the police

The gun could have been on dude all day

Would you sell 12 lbs of weed to some strangers outta your house, parking lot of your apartment complex, at night to some strangers if you were in the game??

Bro, I'm not saying I believe the shit. But I'm saying any nigga who post tens of thousands of dollars online, pounds of weed, this COULD just be the case of a group of dumb niggas doing dumb shit. Shit happen everyday.

I didn't answer the question because I don't believe the story. y

Would you sell a group of strangers 12slbs from where you live or near your apartment??

So you don't believe that Jacquerious Mitchell is in a hospital, in police custody, with a gunshot wound? Or you just don't believe he told the police that story? Or both?

You also failed to answer the question about who said the deal was for twelve pounds. Because twelve pounds were found in his apartment, why do you assume that was what was being sold in that transaction? They also found 149 grams worth of THC cartridges in his apartment. Why aren't you including that in the buy?

Has it been stated for a fact that he was killed in his own complex?

A nigga not selling 12lbs to nobody that they don't know,

Niggas not buying 12lbs from nobody that they don't know.

A connection has to be made for them to even link up...

So that's a hole in itself there, and if yall are back to saying that they know dude, then how in the fuck, they don't know dude was involved in one of the biggest murder this year. It was on the news everywhere

Niggas in here really thinking niggas are on the corner 24/7 and not keeping up wit current events' in 2019 smh...

Lmao.

Must drug deals is to ppl your really don’t know like that bruh.

I done hustled pills to some young white boys i didnt know like that.

So you don't believe that Jacquerious Mitchell is in a hospital, in police custody, with a gunshot wound? Or you just don't believe he told the police that story? Or both?

You also failed to answer the question about who said the deal was for twelve pounds. Because twelve pounds were found in his apartment, why do you assume that was what was being sold in that transaction? They also found 149 grams worth of THC cartridges in his apartment. Why aren't you including that in the buy?

I don’t think it was at his place.

Drug dealers are some of the smartest ppl working.

All criminals are not dumb, stop with that narrative and programming ass thinking

Why are ya'll always turning things the way you want to turn them? This is what I said.

Ya'll niggas seen first 48 and police feed shows on TV. Why are ya'll acting like a lot of criminals out there aren't dumb as hell?

I said a lot of criminals out there are dumb as hell not all.

If those 12lbs were in his apartments along with the other stuff, how do you or we know that those dudes rode from LA to Dallas to score anything??

If those 12lbs were in his apartments along with the other stuff, how do you or we know that those dudes rode from LA to Dallas to score anything??

It's all in the news report I've posted a few times in the last 10 pages.

You failed to answer any of the questions I asked though. There are a few.

Lmao.

Must drug deals is to ppl your really don’t know like that bruh.

I done hustled pills to some young white boys i didnt know like that.

What does this have to do with any of what I mentioned?

You're not riding from one state to another state to score without vetting the plug, and the plug is not allowing you to come score, especially from their house, from them without them vetting the person that they are selling too.

What does this have to do with any of what I mentioned?

You're not riding from one state to another state to score without vetting the plug, and the plug is not allowing you to come score, especially from their house, from them without them vetting the person that they are selling too.

I'll ask again, has it been stated that he was killed in his own complex?

Why are ya'll always turning things the way you want to turn them? This is what I said.

I said a lot of criminals out there are dumb as hell not all.

What's dumb as hell? How can a criminal be dumb?? You wanna know why criminals are caught? I hope you know why and it's not because of their intelligence because the police are clueless in most of the case

Niggas aint driving to a spot to pick up that much weight without vetting the person.

Yall really thinking, the 3 niggas called this person, who they don't know, and if they do know this person, wouldn't you think that they would know that this person was working with the cops..

So dude was like to the LA niggas, yall can come through and pick up these pounds at my house smh Black folks are so dayum gullible it's sad

Walk me how yall think all this was setup??

If a person they all mutually knew and trusted set up the deal then sure

If a person they all mutually knew and trusted set up the deal then sure

Would you sell drugs outta your place to strangers at night?? close to 10 p.m.

These street niggas drove 3 to 4 hours to score. Would you sell to them outside of your apartment complex at this time at night? s

I'll ask you, would you sell drugs near your place of residence at 10:00 p.m.?

Who said it was near his residence?

And quit avoiding my questions. They haven't gone anywhere.

Nigga I don’t sell drugs period

But I’ve bought weed after 10p from people I never met plenty of times

If you don't sell drugs, then why are you piecing things together like it's a simple ABC equation or such thing happening when clearly there are holes in the story.

Oh he could did this ass narrative. That speaks that ppl don't know how stuff works.

First question, I asked. Would any of yall sell that much work outta yall house/home/apartment to some strangers that late at night, and I got nothing.

If you don't sell drugs, then why are you piecing things together like it's a simple ABC equation or such thing happening when clearly there are holes in the story.

Oh he could did this ass narrative. That speaks that ppl don't know how stuff works.

First question, I asked. Would any of yall sell that much work outta yall house/home/apartment to some strangers that late at night, and I got nothing.

If you don’t have a plausible explanation then I’m not gonna continue to participate in you chasing your tail in here

Take care bruh

Back