Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

Who said it was near his residence?

And quit avoiding my questions. They haven't gone anywhere.

If they wasn't at his residence, where were they?? And if they were coming to score, and he wasn't at his place, wouldn't he have the drugs on him at the location away from his place?? Would those drugs be on the scene?? All that work that them LA boys rode up to Dallas to score??

If you don’t have a plausible explanation then I’m not gonna continue to participate in you chasing your tail in here

Take care bruh

You have a mind and common sense just like I do, you can figure it out. You don't need me breh.

I don't believe the story, the media lie, cops lie, lies

So every nigga who scores weed don't watch the news or don't know about connected their plug is??

The plug has been on TV working with the police, and you expect me to believe niggas, street niggas as you state, are coping weed from niggas that's on a big stage trial like this??

So nobody, knew that this nigga was a witness and was working with the cops, feds, on this trial?? None of these niggas or the niggas in the circle knew this nigga was on stand, crying??

Street niggas, as you say, know more about niggas then cops do
Yet tekashi still happened.

Niggaz do dumb shit every day b

If they wasn't at his residence, where were they?? And if they were coming to score, and he wasn't at his place, wouldn't he have the drugs on him at the location away from his place?? Would those drugs be on the scene?? All that work that them LA boys rode up to Dallas to score??

If you'd actually read the news report you'd have answers to your questions.

Now, can you stop avoiding my questions? They are still there waiting for your answers.

For someone who has this all figured out, you seem to have more questions than answers.

What's dumb as hell? How can a criminal be dumb?? You wanna know why criminals are caught? I hope you know why and it's not because of their intelligence because the police are clueless in most of the case

You're kinda proving my point. Greed and stupidity are the reason a lot of criminals get caught. The police hardly ever catch any of these guys the first time. It's pretty hard to solve a case without a lot of information behind it.

I already gave you an example earlier. More than one dude has been sent up for crimes that they bragged about on rap songs they put out even knowing that there are Hip Hop police. That's stupid. If there are niggas that can do something like that there, there are most definitely niggas that would go do a drug deal with someone who recently testified in a publicized trial. It's not even like that dude was really in the spotlight anymore at the time.

So much speculation....

But I'll play....

4-5 hours ain't a long drive for a good plug. I've been on those rides. Especially.... ESPECIALLY if you're doing your own thing and you don't want people all in your business.

I didn't answer the question because I don't believe the story. y

Would you sell a group of strangers 12slbs from where you live or near your apartment??

Who says they were strangers? If they drove hours to meet him to do a drug deal I would imagine they had some kind of connection.

And again... if he was helping the cops by testifying which was the basis of your argument for why other drug dealers wouldn't mess with him... why would the cops kill him to make some grandiose statement about snitching?

It makes no sense at all. None.

Man.

Nothing about this dude makes sense.

Yall made that observation just off his appearance the moment he walked his ass up on stand.

A civilian that knowingly chose a high and tight over a fade and yall arguing over his choices in life?

Cut it out.

Man.

Nothing about this dude makes sense.

Yall made that observation just off his appearance the moment he walked his ass up on stand.

A civilian that knowingly chose a high and tight over a fade and yall arguing over his choices in life?

Cut it out.

That’s the Dallas/Shreveport cut lol

What about the dude who got shot.

Is he a hired hand of the police who was told to say he was shot by this dude?

Is this person really not shot?

Does this person not exist?

What about the dude who got shot.

Is he a hired hand of the police who was told to say he was shot by this dude?

Is this person really not shot?

Does this person not exist?

I think the new "theory" is that he's a patsy that's being extorted by the police who have his family tied up in an abandoned warehouse somewhere strapped to some explosives that they were gonna set off unless he let them shoot him in the chest and pin a murder charge on him.

All because they wanted to kill a guy as revenge for testifying in a murder trial - because apparently that's a thing that cops do.

I think the new "theory" is that he's a patsy that's being extorted by the police who have his family tied up in an abandoned warehouse somewhere strapped to some explosives that they were gonna set off unless he let them shoot him in the chest and pin a murder charge on him.

All because they wanted to kill a guy as revenge for testifying in a murder trial - because apparently that's a thing that cops do.
Safe to say you're the Dallas police department's word for it huh

Back