Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

Them ppl can believe what they wanna believe at this point, it's sad to even think that they are black folks, that's not even considering, knowing that these ppl are racists, even after the article you posted about their anti-hatred towards black ppl, that these same black folks still don't understand white folks

Nah.. There is flaws in the theories yall pose.

His testimony was not that important in the grand scheme of things.

That is the media and thr lawyer calling him a star witness and yall responding to it.

You are falling victim to the same tactics Gloria Allred pulls when she has a new Me Too victim.

That woman is on record saying she failed to render aid, she destroyed evidence, and called her union rep prior to calling the shooting in, on top of that she is also on audio worrying about her hide more than the man she just killed.

If her parole board aint swayed by all that, then they would not be swayed by his testimony.

Plus you got the family forgiving all misdeeds.

So why kill the young man and run the risk of bringing the feds and more eyes to this situation?

Im cynical as a mother fucker but come on man... Some people just cant seem to get out of their own way, and based on all the character evidence in regards to Brown it seems to be that way.

He shot a man and was killed in self defense.

Six degrees of seperation be like that sometime.

Do you believe everything you hear or read?? You are telling me that I should believe a racist department who treat black ppl foul?

Those questions are still waiting for answers. You're doing a lot of typing but refuse to answer those simple questions. I wonder why.

As buddy stated, it's too many coons on this boat. Got dayum man, safe ass niggas, the only black friend ass niggas, my dayum.

Same old bullshit. Unable to logically back your theory so you question the blackness of any who don't subscribe to your conspiracy theory. Sad.

Breh, what is you talking about?

This aint a video/movie breh. What is you saying? Think of what? The girl and the dude received death threats, one is dead, the chick lost her job etc.

Man you know what, aint no hope for you niggas. Yall won smh.

The cops didn't do it. Smh Lol Lost ass niggas man

Your failure to comprehend simple and plain english is not indicative of any failure on my behalf.

You all are wondering why you saw the behavior you saw during this trial and I just explained it. Cops pay dues into a fund and then they all mobilze.
Ask any cop that is fed up with the job and they will tell you this.

See... The problem you and the other cat are having is cognitive dissonance, you both are taking anything that doesnt seem to be affirming your stance as being against you and your stance.

You arent responding you are reacting.

Stop.

Common misconception is that the police are SUPPOSE to provide protection when asked.

Lawyer also never specified where the threats originated.

Nor does the media.

Bruh you wanna believe pigs so bad its disgusting. You're accusing either me or his lawyer of lying but not the Dallas police? Yikes

Nice try. You made a statement that was proven to be false by the lawyer's statement. We both know the lawyer didn't lie. So I guess that just leaves you.

It's perfectly fine to say, "I just think the cops did it" instead of trying to add legitimacy to an easily debunked theory while attacking anyone who doesn't buy in. You want to believe the cops did it, cool. But don't make it seem like that's the only logical conclusion and it's foolish to believe anything else.

Nice try. You made a statement that was proven to be false by the lawyer's statement. We both know the lawyer didn't lie. So I guess that just leaves you.
Death threats were made. Jobs were lost. Keep ignoring that because "the cops niggas did it" is much easier for you to digest

Death threats were made. Jobs were lost. Keep ignoring that because "the cops niggas did it" is much easier for you to digest

Who made the death threats to Joshua Brown? Why was he concerned for his safety? I can grab the quote from his lawyer again if you need me to.

Who made the death threats to Joshua Brown? Why was he concerned for his safety? I can grab the quote from his lawyer again if you need me to.
Wtf?

Let me ask you this simple yes or no question.. do you believe the police version of events? Yes or no

Lets just be real, after any case gets national attention, no matter the side of the argument you are on, you'll see people giving you threats on some sorta social media platform. Or wishing death on you.

Wtf?

Let me ask you this simple yes or no question.. do you believe the police version of events? Yes or no

How about you answer the questions that you were just asked and stop pretending like you don't understand why they are being asked.

The simple fact is that you lied and when confronted with proof of the lie, you went straight into spin cycle. A simple, "I was mistaken" could have ended it all but you'd rather try to perform mental gymnastics to make it where somehow you didn't lie when you made your statement.

How about you answer the questions that you were just asked and stop pretending like you don't understand why they are being asked.

The simple fact is that you lied and when confronted with proof of the lie, you went straight into spin cycle. A simple, "I was mistaken" could have ended it all but you'd rather try to perform mental gymnastics to make it where somehow you didn't lie when you made your statement.
Your answer is yes

You've use the word lie so much in reference to me but none in reference to the white supremacist police department which has us here in 1st place

I'm more the bad guy to you than they are because I don't go along with their bullshit like you do.

Your answer is yes

You've use the word lie so much in reference to me but none in reference to the white supremacist police department which has us here in 1st place

I'm more the bad guy to you than they are because I don't go along with their bullshit like you do.

You're still trying to spin instead of owning up to your lie. It's really sad. I didn't force you to tell the lie. The lie was truly unnecessary and easily proven to be a lie. By a quote from none other than the very person you posted a tweet from to support your theory.

Now that you got called out on that specific lie, you want to spin it to where I'm the bad guy and a police sympathizer. Like I said, sad.

You're still trying to spin instead of owning up to your lie. It's really sad. I didn't force you to tell the lie. The lie was truly unnecessary and easily proven to be a lie. By a quote from none other than the very person you posted a tweet from to support your theory.

Now that you got called out on that specific lie, you want to spin it to where I'm the bad guy and a police sympathizer. Like I said, sad.
No spins no lies. You're way too passionate about what the police told you. Disgraceful complicity by you. That's sad. A black man eager to believe the fucking police's word and vilifying black people who don't

Back