Netflix Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

I was young when this went on, we lived in Missouri at the time because my dad was stationed there.

Can't lie i was scared and seeing that he killed more black men and even two 14 year olds; my mom was very protective of me and my brother's because you know it's always a copy cat that will try it as well.

When I was 19, I saw a book at Books A Million and it showed the pictures of the victims bodies, shit was just sick!

Now that I'm a father of three boys, I'm teaching them how to watch their surroundings; im on my 16 year daughter as well.

I tell her to watch everything and stay off the phone while walking home from the bus stop.

Facts

I was young when this went on, we lived in Missouri at the time because my dad was stationed there.

Can't lie i was scared and seeing that he killed more black men and even two 14 year olds; my mom was very protective of me and my brother's because you know it's always a copy cat that will try it as well.

When I was 19, I saw a book at Books A Million and it showed the pictures of the victims bodies, shit was just sick!

Now that I'm a father of three boys, I'm teaching them how to watch their surroundings; im on my 16 year daughter as well.

I tell her to watch everything and stay off the phone while walking home from the bus stop.

Dawg this right here stresses me the fuck out now my stepdaughter is in college man...

When she was home yea she always had rides n shit but now she's on her own..chilling w friends...knowing how shit can go down with girls when they headed back to their dorms from parties and shit!!

I watched this doc while the site was down.

Yep. Thats enuff of this mf i need to see. I dont need that negative energy in my life

Dawg this right here stresses me the fuck out now my stepdaughter is in college man...

When she was home yea she always had rides n shit but now she's on her own..chilling w friends...knowing how shit can go down with girls when they headed back to their dorms from parties and shit!!

My daughter is a junior, I have one more year before that and I'm stressing.

• Ether
Reactions: oldman_Ghost!