Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

The 6th episode the best one but only cuz of how tragic it is. My only take away is how fucked things were as far as race/homophobia/white privilege in the justice system.. and that only so much has changed. Dude who played Dahmer did too good a job, I’ll never go outta my way to watch this shit again.

I'm on episode 3. The drilling into the head thing was sick. Kind of glad they didn't show that lol

The flash back made it seem like he got into dead things at a young age

Saw somebody post online that the lady who screamed at Dahmer did not approve this. I
Mean I wasn’t going to watch anyway but shit like that makes it easier.

1. I feel like we need to have a convo about Dahmer's granny.

2. 'I made you a sandwich. Take back the complaint.' is CRAZY

3. Dawg, that's really Molly Ringwald. I'm old as shit.

1. I feel like we need to have a convo about Dahmer's granny.

2. 'I made you a sandwich. Take back the complaint.' is CRAZY

3. Dawg, that's really Molly Ringwald. I'm old as shit.

That was one of the few scenes that had me making a stink face for like 2-mins straight, and the scene where he stole the bags of blood from the clinic to go home and drink in his bathroom amongst others. Even if it was written for entertainment purposes, still...

I wish he didn't get killed in prison. Scarver (sp?) should have just beaten him badly and smacked his backside repeatedly with the metal pole hard enough to permanently damage his spinal cord or something so that he lived in pain for the rest of his days in prison. The shit he did was beyond evil, death was too easy.

Any rapper honreferenced or compared himself to Jeffrey Dahmer looses cool points. A small number has different ne this in the 90s

Just got to the part where he gave the sandwich and she's hearing the noises

That's pretty mentally fucked up to be offered a sandwich of human meat. Like I'd have trust issues like crazy after that

Just got to the part where he gave the sandwich and she's hearing the noises

That's pretty mentally fucked up to be offered a sandwich of human meat. Like I'd have trust issues like crazy after that

That was never confirmed and that’s not how it played it in real life. But…I mean…that had to be human meat, right?

*shudders*

The Bill Kurtis American Justice episode was always well done; morbid, gruesome, and pretty breath-taking. So glad to see that same aesthetic retained for this docu-series

Finally finished it. Didn't know that's how he died. The killer thought he was doing gods work? Eh. Seems hypocritical for a murderer to use that excuse but whatever. Not like he didn't deserve it. Did he really not scream throughout it?

Removing the lgbt tag because it's "not the representation we’re looking for" is both funny and stupid to me

So did they not get all of the details of victims to portray a story? When they listed the names there was another 14 year old that I don't think was in the show

Finally finished it. Didn't know that's how he died. The killer thought he was doing gods work? Eh. Seems hypocritical for a murderer to use that excuse but whatever. Not like he didn't deserve it. Did he really not scream throughout it?

Removing the lgbt tag because it's "not the representation we’re looking for" is both funny and stupid to me

So did they not get all of the details of victims to portray a story? When they listed the names there was another 14 year old that I don't think was in the show

Right? Look at the many films portraying blacks as slaves and shit. Fiction and non-fiction. Should the tags containing Black American, Blacks and/or African be removed too? Because that's not what we want either. *shrugs*

'bout "not a representation we are looking for" FOH!

Back