Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

As a huge fan of Evan Peters. I can't wait to start this. I'm waiting for a day off for my wife and I to binge

Finished it, dude was a odd ball for sure, fucked up childhood and alcohol just added too it… mofo never had 1 friend .. wtf

Made it to episode 4.....go could the rest of my life without knowing all the details

First 2 episodes were wild af

First time I heard about Dahmer I was on a staff cottage trip. I had just tried shrooms for the first time and we sitting around a camp fire and one of my managers starts talking about dude.

Bruh started talking about dude putting bodies in acid vats, all of a sudden I'm bullfrogs, crickets sounding like they right on my shoulders, I'm hearing every twig and branch, man I was...

DependableHotEelelephant-max-1mb.gif

EwakgF.gif

Ended up in my bed under the covers. 😭 only thing that saved me was my roomie Chad. Dude came in and was about to take off his trunks. The shrooms instantly left my body like nigga NO!

Last edited by a moderator:
First time I heard about Dahmer I was on a staff cottage trip. I had just tried shrooms for the first time and we sitting around a camp fire and one of my managers starts talking about dude.

Bruh started talking about dude putting bodies in acid vats, all of a sudden I'm bullfrogs, crickets sounding like they right on my shoulders, I'm hearing twig and branch, man I was...

View attachment 930600

View attachment 930601

Ended up in my bed under the covers. 😭 only thing that saved me was my roomie Chad. Dude came in and was about to take off his trunks. The shrooms instantly left my body like nigga NO!
47AA7DDC-749A-48BB-94C3-56048444F6D3.gif
so nigga was gonna take the opportunity to try and molest you. Damn

c72bf9ecdef20dab0a88ece837e15877c752a1eb.gifv

e395a4da58869bb0ab2d8af00a4f14400d644ffc.gifv

bbee3ff95d763325bb0dba1ff8698bf738ddb9e9.gifv

Back