Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

Dahmer on Netflix im about 30 minutes into episode 1 . Not sure how much more i will watch because i can already see how dwelling it's going to be and beyond disturbing.

I watched a documentary on dude back in the 90's. I'm all the way good on this. Folks up and down my timeline talmbout this is the most disturbing shit they've ever seen.

grJxYre.gif

Last edited:
I watched a documentary on dude back in the 90's. I'm all the way good on this. Folks up and down my timeline talmbout this is the most disturbing shit they've ever seen.
Honestly it could have been way more disturbing considering who it's about. A lot of the more disturbing things was off camera and we only heard the sounds of drills and other hardware

There are way more disturbing movies out there than this

I wasn't gonna watch this knowing another doc was coming out already (like the Netflix docs)

But it's good. All the actors n actresses were good.

Aging me bit but I remember when all of this really went on...I was too young to understand this ish was in another state but hearing about him on the news had me scared to go to bed when I was younger.

smh. I finally gave in and watched the trailer..

I scrolled thru his wiki page. I kinda remember sum of the details cuz i was young at the time.

Watched this. smh

Yo i didnt know those punk-ass cops who gave the kid back to Dahmer got fired then got restated by a judge and got all their back pay!?!?! like the fuck? They got to retire as cops and shit...fuck that!

Man hell nah. I mean I guess the family needed the money but as a person if my lapse of judgement was that bad I wouldn’t even want it.

Strange to me that they watched it

First tweet doesn't make sense to me since there's obviously a lot of black people in the movie. Is she saying there were only 2 black people that were on her job group?

Strange to me that they watched it

First tweet doesn't make sense to me since there's obviously a lot of black people in the movie. Is she saying there were only 2 black people that were on her job group?

Yea she probably talking about in production

I will say this, the series did do a good job showing the victims as more than just nameless faces in line for a slaughter. The best aspects of the series was that and the families they showed. It’s still not something I’d wanna put myself through again, but I don’t think it’s something black people as a whole should be mad at. Get mad at the real life justice system and white privilege that enabled him to get away with shit as long as he did, not some tv show.

I will say this, the series did do a good job showing the victims as more than just nameless faces in line for a slaughter. The best aspects of the series was that and the families they showed. It’s still not something I’d wanna put myself through again, but I don’t think it’s something black people as a whole should be mad at. Get mad at the real life justice system and white privilege that enabled him to get away with shit as long as he did, not some tv show.

I mean history told us how the justice system treated the poor for a min now. I know in general, during the Ted Bundy case police slipped up a few times when they could of caught him earlier. And the judge in that trial kept praising Bundy for being able to defend his self in court...that ish was bullshit...

For Dahmer that ish i think a lot of it was he happened to live in a predominantly black neighborhood. Cause he did slaughter some white katz too, but yea the Milwaukee cops were on some bullshit and really wasn't trying to hear any of the nigs in that neighborhood.

I was young when this went on, we lived in Missouri at the time because my dad was stationed there.

Can't lie i was scared and seeing that he killed more black men and even two 14 year olds; my mom was very protective of me and my brother's because you know it's always a copy cat that will try it as well.

When I was 19, I saw a book at Books A Million and it showed the pictures of the victims bodies, shit was just sick!

Now that I'm a father of three boys, I'm teaching them how to watch their surroundings; im on my 16 year daughter as well.

I tell her to watch everything and stay off the phone while walking home from the bus stop.

Back