Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Nevermind yo. Linking Aids and sucking dick in the parking lot to gay folks. If you don’t see it that way what can I tell you?

HE NEVER linked STDs to gay folks. You assuming he did. You decided to draw that line to connect each one of his statements.

That was expressed early on in the thread. Which is why this claim of "yall wanted his career dead" is stupid as fuck because nobody said that. Niggas said they understood why he was getting the backlash he got and that words and actions have consequences but that just like multiple other controversies the shit would pass. It was that simple. Then Elzo and the rest of Da Baby's children kept this going with their "yall just wanna see the Black man fall" bullshit, comparing Da Baby to murderers, rapists etc for some weird solidarity.

Okay. Just asked for your desired outcome and you giving me all this instead of an answer.

Its cool. @HellCzar gave his answer which made sense

HE NEVER linked STDs to gay folks. You assuming he did. You decided to draw that line to connect each one of his statements.
I believe because it was all said together essentially, it can be implied as directed to gay men whether that was meant or not... just my assessment of the divide

I believe because it was all said together essentially, it can be implied as directed to gay men whether that was meant or not... just my assessment of the divide
It s been established most don’t care about the gay stuff ...this was more about putting an arrogant rich black man in his place

He literally talked about women right after the "if you aint got STDs" line.

While I can see (barely) why folks can say he said gay folks have STDs but to come out so hard and say he was directly talking about them having STDs is disingenuous as fuck and trying to write a narrative thats not really there

Last edited:
He literally talked about women right after the "if you aint got STDs" line.

While I can see (barely) why folks can say he said gay folks have STDs but to come out so hard and say he was directly talking about them having STDs is disingenuous as fuck and trying to right a narrative thats not really there
It s been established most don’t care about the gay stuff ...this was more about putting an arrogant rich black man in his place
I mean my assessment can be corrected if I got it wrong, but I believe that's where the issue is for some

Okay. Just asked for your desired outcome and you giving me all this instead of an answer.

Its cool. @HellCzar gave his answer which made sense

Desired outcome...for people to realize words and actions have consequences and telling people what they should be offended by is stupid. That appears to never happen though because people think they're above consequences and anytime expressing discontent means its fake...unless the issue is directed at you which then means it should be taken seriously.

I mean my assessment can be corrected if I got it wrong, but I believe that's where the issue is for some
That’s the reason why Ed Buck was brought up in this thread cuz U d think the ppl who were enraged about what DaBaby said would have had some sort of smoke for a person who was literally drugging and killing homosexuals ( in not referring to ABW posters )

so then u kinda deduce that’s more than that

i dont have a “desired outcome” i just found it funny as hell when all these companies and music venues dropped his ass faster than you can say UNO. music festivals you never even heard of

nigga tried to act so unbothered and every time you looked up “dababy has now been dropped from the 18th annual corndog jamboree.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

That’s the reason why Ed Buck was brought up in this thread cuz U d think the ppl who were enraged about what DaBaby said would have had some sort of smoke for a person who was literally drugging and killing homosexuals ( in not referring to ABW posters )

so then u kinda deduce that’s more than that

ed buck was brought up to silence and derail el Bozo

niggas knew about ed buck long before 5th letters johnny come lately ass created a thread on it

Back