Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

LOL I swear niggas stand for nothing out here

I was expecting some of y’all to cancel Kanye for having him on the album.... but yet y’all in there giving reviews and shit lmao

yalls principals and values be dumb asf 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

niggas still electric sliding to r kelly
was putting money on cosbys books and talking about not standing for shit

your moral compass is broken, not mine tf

First y’all wanted the nigga abolished , now it’s it only lasted two weeks let it go

LOL wtf

Since you keep making this claim and this thread is certainly long enough to find how about you show the posts that said he deserves to no longer have a career...if you're not gonna do that then you need to hop off this nigga dick because you really are acting like his #1 fan who got his poster on their bedroom wall

Who cares about his music, what he said didn't deserve the response that it got to want to ruin his career

Who wanted his career ruined? Or did people just say he did and made multiple dumbass ass comments in succession and faced consequences for them while another group was on the "man why he gotta be held accountable for his own actions" type shit?

And ultimately it does come back to his music because if you gonna go on this hard of a campaign for someone you should at the very least support the product they put out.

That was a good question @Elzo69Renaissance

What was some of you guys desired outcome of this situation. I know we all have different opinion on what he should have did or say but wanting to know each other end game for him would be a good way to end this long ass thread.

So for the folks who knew this was gonna be like 2 weeks at the most and the niggas who thought this nigga life was over are on opposite sides?

What was some of you guys desired outcome of this situation. I know we all have different opinion on what he should have did or say but wanting to know each other end game for him would be a good way to end this long ass thread.

a simple and realistic apology and understanding of why what he said was wrong. We didn’t want him to be homeless like y’all thought

a simple and realistic apology and understanding of why what he said was wrong. We didn’t want him to be homeless like y’all thought

And from what he said. What exactly did you say he said was wrong?

And understanding part you're stating is fake because he never said gay folks had STDs. So what part are you referring to about because it couldn't have been that.

That was expressed early on in the thread. Which is why this claim of "yall wanted his career dead" is stupid as fuck because nobody said that. Niggas said they understood why he was getting the backlash he got and that words and actions have consequences but that just like multiple other controversies the shit would pass. It was that simple. Then Elzo and the rest of Da Baby's children kept this going with their "yall just wanna see the Black man fall" bullshit, comparing Da Baby to murderers, rapists etc for some weird solidarity.

Back