Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Never jump onboard with white people trying to take millions away from a brotha, no matter what wrong he said

nigga you dont jump onboard for shit, in fact youre an rape apologist who excuses harmful Black men at every turn just because theyre are Black man.

You are the lowest of the lowest

a morally bankrupt cockroach

So now I'm a rape apologist because I wanna see proof before I condemn someone because every woman who has said they were raped is 100% truthful. What happened to a nigga having his day in actual court instead of the court of public opinion

a lot Black men are use to being coddled by everyone in the community & never really challenged on the harm theyve caused. so any critique of them = fragility that mirrors that of white ppl when challenged on racism

“tH3 hAte 4 Th3 bLaCk MaN iZ rEal” :cry:

no loser, yall just hate accountability and make excuses for blatant headassery at every turn. we dont hate yall niggas ! foh with the emotional manipulation.

a lot Black men are use to being coddled by everyone in the community & never really challenged on the harm theyve caused. so any critique of them = fragility that mirrors that of white ppl when challenged on racism

“tH3 hAte 4 Th3 bLaCk MaN iZ rEal” :cry:

no loser, yall just hate accountability and make excuses for blatant headassery at every turn. we dont hate yall niggas ! foh with the emotional manipulation.
^^^^^sounds like what aboutism to me

So now I'm a rape apologist because I wanna see proof before I condemn someone because every woman who has said they were raped is 100% truthful. What happened to a nigga having his day in actual court instead of the court of public opinion

You riding strong for Brother Polight?

I hope all yall in here, especially @Elzo69Renaissance are out here streaming this nigga music, buying his merch and going to his shows with all the "support" being shown for his battle against these forces that tried to keep him down for a grand total of...2 weeks. The only nigga in here defending him who actually commented on the quality of his music was @Old Man Cain . The rest of you niggas just being groupies for a nigga you probably can't name 5 songs by

@Chi-Town B acts and thinks like every stereotypical white male you can find buried knee deep in the youtube comment section demanding proof after a Black man is killed by the state

“I need proof”

“Lets wait until the facts come out”

“Can we be certain thats him on video?”

4C4C33F2-46AE-4880-A5DB-659D852DE689.jpeg

a pubescent troll of the highest degree

I hope all yall in here, especially @Elzo69Renaissance are out here streaming this nigga music, buying his merch and going to his shows with all the "support" being shown for his battle against these forces that tried to keep him down for a grand total of...2 weeks. The only nigga in here defending him who actually commented on the quality of his music was @Old Man Cain . The rest of you niggas just being groupies for a nigga you probably can't name 5 songs by
Who cares about his music, what he said didn't deserve the response that it got to want to ruin his career

Back