Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

i dont have a “desired outcome” i just found it funny as hell when all these companies and music venues dropped his ass faster than you can say UNO. music festivals you never even heard of

nigga tried to act so unbothered and every time you looked up “dababy has now been dropped from the 18th annual corndog jamboree.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

play stupid games, win stupid prizes
LMAO this is funny as hell

HE NEVER linked STDs to gay folks. You assuming he did. You decided to draw that line to connect each one of his statements.

it was not an assumption the two comments are right next to each other. It’s like if a white person said who all in here ain’t on welfare and begging the government to bail them out? Who all ain’t on food stamps? So if I thought he was talking about black people that’s just an assumption? Gotta think deeper bro

it was not an assumption the two comments are right next to each other. It’s like if a white person said who all in here ain’t on welfare and begging the government to bail them out? Who all ain’t on food stamps? So if I thought he was talking about black people that’s just an assumption? Gotta think deeper bro

They was not next two each other.

You might want to go back and listen. He had a whole other statement before he talked about the parking lot.

Did you even listen?

They was not next two each other.

You might want to go back and listen. He had a whole other statement before he talked about the parking lot.

Did you even listen?

I did nigga and if you literally can’t put it together I can’t do it for you. You literally refusing to see it how the world saw it and it’s pointless to debate it. So what way can we end these questions

I did nigga and if you literally can’t put it together I can’t do it for you. You literally refusing to see it how the world saw it and it’s pointless to debate it. So what way can we end these questions

Naw. You stated they was back to back and when in reality they wasnt.

You niggas don't go this hard for actual murderers but say something about being disgusted about dudes sucking dick in the parking lot and y'all go get your pitchforks and torches

You niggas don't go this hard for actual murderers but say something about being disgusted about dudes sucking dick in the parking lot and y'all go get your pitchforks and torches

Lol what actual murdered we defending? Plus you had your cape on for R Kelly so you cool with pedophiles but not gangs. Make it make sense?

Let's assume Dababy was talking about gays with HIV...when everyone gets hiv... HIV/aids hasn't been a "gay diseases" in over 20 years

No, its not stop with the lies... we've been advocating safe sex for a long time and its not about gay people either.. Growing up we were pushing to use condoms. Nobody was saying only gay men get aids/hiv in my generation.. that was the 80s/90s

you dont know what youre talking about

Ima need some proof thats it "marketed "as a gay disease.

I watch too much TV and on the internet and I aint never see it that way

Back