Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

No offense to him but I just hate people Who argue like that. You can literally state tons and tons and tons of points and it just goes to

nah

” Hey man white men when they kill people the media softens the blow by referencing issues they had to make excuses….posts their photo smiling on the beach or with their children…..call them lone wolfs, loners, depressed...…while black men are castigated, and people open up the floodgates to shit on them. “

Nah

“ Antonio Brown, Ruben Foster, Kareem Hunt, LeSean McCoy, Ray Rice, Ezikel Elliott, Tyreek Hill we’re all castigated on major networks….but Kristaps, Big Ben, Rodions Kurucs, Trevor Bauer, Josh Brown, Conor McGregor, Chad Wheeler all had major crimes they did and they don’t face the same level of reporting “

Nah

lmaaao it’s pointless

Ed Buck vs DaBaby is like your vacuum being on too long vs your rug being on fire, which is more important to handle if in the grand scheme of things your point is to maintain your home? The fire right???

So if Leslie Mann in that video can say he doesn’t know who T.I is….and that nigga has been rapping as a known artist since 2004, why would DaBaby get more press vs Ed Buck who rubs shoulders with very important people? They didn’t know he was into deep dark shit? Sure of course, he was able to get away with killing years ago. I wonder why?

It's within one's personality to be contrary especially when things are the obvious. Those type of people usually are out to prove that they are more intelligent than the next person, especially black people, black men usually.

Afraid to comprehend a point, position, that's better than theirs if it's not from a woman "attractive" or a woman that's a family member, mother usually, these kind of people would usually concede to their points.

That issue usually comes from jealousy of others, kids or particular kid, or lack of having what others had, I can go on, but it's personality trait/disorder embedded in one.

It's within one's personality to be contrary especially when things are the obvious. Those type of people usually are out to prove that they are more intelligent than the next person, especially black people, black men usually.

Afraid to comprehend a point, position, that's better than theirs if it's not from a woman "attractive" or a woman that's a family member, mother usually, these kind of people would usually concede to their points.

That issue usually comes from jealousy of others, kids or particular kid, or lack of having what others had, I can go on, but it's personality trait/disorder embedded in one.

All this from the same person who threw a temper tantrum over being called a punk. Maybe you should try that psychoanalysis on yourself

I think the ed buck example illustrate the difference in the output. Meaning, I haven't seen the LGBTQ put out stop the hate of kill people in their own community. Nobody, that has spoken on Dababy has spoken on Ed Buck. Elton John, Maddona etc... Where is the out pour for the black men that has been killed by Ed Buck? I haven't seen it.

They're awfully quick to jump on the dababy when he never directed anything towards the LGBTQ.
I can see if dababy said you gay niggas have hiv and aids etc... He never said such a thing.

Bruh black gay people brought the Ed buck shit up in the first place you and the other anti gay folks ain’t looking for gay black news yall get disgusted whenever they are brought up. I literally showed cnn and shit bringing it up and to top it off he got convicted he literally paid the penalty. But I’m really starting to think that the only thing y’all got and it sad and stupid.

Nobody dislikes gays but we do see how they're moving. They've been piggybacking off of black people civil rights movement for the longest. We don't have the same fight. Plus, LGBTQ is really a branch of white supremacy. So, on one hand you're talking about black this and that. Then on the other you talking about LGBTQ Knowing white people runs that.

The same people you like to championing is the same people that against your black ass.

Lol if y’all showed love to gay black people instead of assuming white folks control them y’all agree with what da baby said but won’t say it in the thread

What ?

Probably the part where he implied it's wrong for someone of the same sex to suck dick and then insinuating they're carriers of hiv/aids ? Probably the part where he came out to apologize to the LGBT community which then verified he did indeed offend them ? Man yall cant be this ignorant.

He didnt have to say all of that at all. He could have just performed and gone home.

They are this ignorant @Sion they literally tucker Carlson right now

All this from the same person who threw a temper tantrum over being called a punk. Maybe you should try that psychoanalysis on yourself

Let's let the thread do it's numbers, but I'll address this because you felt mid hurt by my previous post.

The word punk is what you focused on, instead of the intent behind my posts.

Niggas like you play checkers in real life if that's all you got out of the whole punk ordeal. You don't get far in life by seeing shit and doing shit on a basic surface level. Playing checkers.

All of your posts has been of that, taken from a basic surface position, kiddie pool level. You lack wisdom, pray for it. I peep your whole posting position and I believe that's how you really move in real life. Basic

See posts like this is why I stay in the Candy Shop -
You niggas either love to move the goalposts for your idols or just comprehend what you want. What he insinuated it's wrong for a man to "suck a dick" (a direct shot at gay people) who the fuck else is he talking to ? If Pusha T says "it was written like NaS but it came from Quentin" do I really need to figure out who he's talking to ? Then to say "be grateful you're not" carrying the following diseases often mistaken as "gay diseases" in the same rant and you think gay people not gonna put two and two together or feel like they're the targets ? C'mon nigga SMMFH. Obviously their reaction is indication of how they felt.

I dont got the time to sit here and spell it out or play futbol with moving goalposts. If they didnt feel offended they wouldn't have gone to such lengths.

Bruh the part that make me know they playing dumb is because if It was some implied racist shit. Like a country singer saying some shit like “raise ya hand if you think all lives matter and you ain’t never asked for a hand out from the government so you can say Ray Ray some food stamps” they would have all the understanding and all the offense.

It’s the media’s job to report on who Ed Buck is. How was he able to do something so demonic and get away with it? You not gonna tell me the LGBT is important enough to be a sympathetic figure over what DaBaby said but not over what Ed Buck did? DaBaby by comparison is a nobody. Most people don’t know who the duck DaBaby is either, sons been famous for what? Two years???

Conor McGregor is well known, how come those rape allegations just came and went? Dude is financially carrying the entire sport.

was Kristaps not playing in a major city when his rape charges landed? So no it ain’t dumb.

The point is that these white peoples who work in the media know it’s not smart to make white men the face of deviancy.

Didn’t Floyd get charged with beating women mad times? Was he cancelled?

I never claimed it wasn't covered in the news.. I already know that it was. So, I don't understand why are you making it part of your point.

For you to sit up hear and act like dababy and ed buck had the same social impact is asinine.
I told you that I'm on ever social media and people wasnt talking about it like dababy.

LGBTQ in LA spoke about it and that only one segment. It was a big story throughout the LGBTQ in America... and they didn't put an emphasis on it like they did dababy "homophobic comments"

Like I stated you cant post Madonna Elton John outcry about ed buck? Why because they didn't even acknowledge it.. you can't even seen the difference between how they're doing dababy and ed buck?

Who said DaBaby and Ed Buck have the same social impact. He even stated DaBaby would be more covered due to celebrity. Y’all said y’all didn’t hear about Ed Buck so then to y’all the story was not bug enough. When this shit with DaBaby literally just happened 3 weeks ago.

Y’all don’t see how bringing up hiv and aids then immediately commenting about men sucking duck in the parking lot is homophobic
He made 3 different independent statements.

The first one was insensitive to std carriers. That is clearly understood.

The second one... Water? Ok is also weird.

As far as the third? Hell ANYBODY suckin dick out in a damn parking lot for public viewing is trash for real. Singling out "niggas" could be misconstrued as homophobic but thats a real lazy road to travel.

He made 3 different independent statements.

The first one was insensitive to std carriers. That is clearly understood.

The second one... Water? Ok is also weird.

As far as the third? Hell ANYBODY suckin dick out in a damn parking lot for public viewing is trash for real. Singling out "niggas" could be misconstrued as homophobic but thats a real lazy road to travel.

Aight man

Let's let the thread do it's numbers, but I'll address this because you felt mid hurt by my previous post.

The word punk is what you focused on, instead of the intent behind my posts.

Niggas like you play checkers in real life if that's all you got out of the whole punk ordeal. You don't get far in life by seeing shit and doing shit on a basic surface level. Playing checkers.

All of your posts has been of that, taken from a basic surface position, kiddie pool level. You lack wisdom, pray for it. I peep your whole posting position and I believe that's how you really move in real life. Basic

98% of niggas who try to use the "chess not checkers" metaphor don't even play chess let alone understand what that's supposed to even mean. Good job continuing to expose yourself. Like @Race Jones said you're a grown man pretending to be a teenager. As Memphis Bleek once said "you got issues, problems you need to iron out"

98% of niggas who try to use the "chess not checkers" metaphor don't even play chess let alone understand what that's supposed to even mean. Good job continuing to expose yourself. Like @Race Jones said you're a grown man pretending to be a teenager. As Memphis Bleek once said "you got issues, problems you need to iron out"

Smh, you trying to hard to appear "intelligent" smh. You reaching out for co-signer, Tell'm Race he old, tell'em girl, smh, nigga you can't grasp that a nigga twice your jr, is in a position that you still haven't achieved adding wisdom along with it. You want me to be old like you, You been on this earth longer than me, and I have already done lapped you multiple times in resources or whatever you wanna present to the table, Boy I'll make you hate your own life fucking around wit me, have you questioning your own decisions you made in your own life, you need to get you some business and stay on the sidelines and learn a lil more about how life works. You can't even understand the simple logic of simple things, I already know you're not trying to better your position that you're currently in. Lack of wisdom will keep you stuck in your position.

You reaching out to Race, boy, Tell'em Race, nigga she wears the pants and you wear the skirt.
You quoting the right nigga. You very intelligent with that, you choosing the right nigga

Back