Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

For all the crabs happy he getting cancelled... as DMX once said even a wack rapper is important and should be celebrated cuz that wack rapper directly employs 5-10 ppl from his hood at least so the nigga not being able to perform and eat doesn’t just stop w him
Lmao so if tucker carlson lost his job we should rally behind him cuz the nigga that brings him coffee and the bitch that print his papers might be out of a job.

Not 1 person has denied that white people often receive more favorable coverage in the news when they do fucked up things, but this Ed Buck example ya'll want to keep harping on is just the worst fucking example. Using the case of someone who is already convicted, in prison, and did actually have coverage of his crimes and trial and conviction is just stupid. Especially when if you were to walk to someone and ask them "Who is Ed Buck" vs "Who is Da Baby" you know damn well more people would recognize Da Baby over Ed Buck because one is an entertainer whose been all over radio and tv for the past 2-3 years vs a name many only heard when the news story broke about his crimes. We all know stories involving entertainers get more coverage so it's disingenuous as hell to try and use a comparison between the two as some defense for Da Baby. Then using Chris Brown on top of that? Someone who was literally at the height of their career as an international pop star dating arguably the biggest international pop star next to Beyonce and trying to compare coverage of the two is even dumber.

For all the crabs happy he getting cancelled... as DMX once said even a wack rapper is important and should be celebrated cuz that wack rapper directly employs 5-10 ppl from his hood at least so the nigga not being able to perform and eat doesn’t just stop w him

That actually puts the responsiblity more on Da Baby because if he really was that concerned with providing for all these people then he'd do what he needed to to ensure that his income, and by proxy their income stream, keeps coming in. He let his own ego and pride cost not only himself but others around him and he gotta deal with that. Nobody made him say that dumb shit or double down talking about "I got classy gay fans" and "Ya'll never met a real nigga rockstar before" after. Da Baby ain't entitled to be able to perform he gotta work for the shit just like everybody else does

This is stupid logic.

And DMX is a crackhead not exactly a group renowned for morals, ethics, forward thinking, or fiscal competence.

DaBaby acts an ass and does things that you would call out if you saw someone you know doing it or cut people (that you personally know) off for doing but because "He employs 5-10 people" let him slide. Make it make sense.

DMX is actually a pretty good example because he wasn't afraid to come back and say "I was wrong" when he said or did something stupid or fucked up. Nigga went on live radio and called Drake all kinds of soft and wack, then came back later and said he was straight up wrong for it and apologized publicly. He didn't let his pride or ego keep him from saying "I was out of line" he was able to admit that on his own.

Not 1 person has denied that white people often receive more favorable coverage in the news when they do fucked up things, but this Ed Buck example ya'll want to keep harping on is just the worst fucking example. Using the case of someone who is already convicted, in prison, and did actually have coverage of his crimes and trial and conviction is just stupid. Especially when if you were to walk to someone and ask them "Who is Ed Buck" vs "Who is Da Baby" you know damn well more people would recognize Da Baby over Ed Buck because one is an entertainer whose been all over radio and tv for the past 2-3 years vs a name many only heard when the news story broke about his crimes. We all know stories involving entertainers get more coverage so it's disingenuous as hell to try and use a comparison between the two as some defense for Da Baby. Then using Chris Brown on top of that? Someone who was literally at the height of their career as an international pop star dating arguably the biggest international pop star next to Beyonce and trying to compare coverage of the two is even dumber.

Well, to be fair, that's the only example their Lord gave them, which (as always) is to invoke an emotional response not one based on logic & reason
(this is actually a form of exploitation & manipulation)

I think the ed buck example illustrate the difference in the output. Meaning, I haven't seen the LGBTQ put out stop the hate of kill people in their own community. Nobody, that has spoken on Dababy has spoken on Ed Buck. Elton John, Maddona etc... Where is the out pour for the black men that has been killed by Ed Buck? I haven't seen it.

They're awfully quick to jump on the dababy when he never directed anything towards the LGBTQ.
I can see if dababy said you gay niggas have hiv and aids etc... He never said such a thing.

Real question why y’all dislike gay people so much? Is it jealously that they move as a unit and get shit done? Because many of niggas complain about black folks not sticking together maybe this should be a learning moment. It’s like y’all empathy is only for toxic dumb shit. Where was the empathy for Dr Dre daughter
Nobody dislikes gays but we do see how they're moving. They've been piggybacking off of black people civil rights movement for the longest. We don't have the same fight. Plus, LGBTQ is really a branch of white supremacy. So, on one hand you're talking about black this and that. Then on the other you talking about LGBTQ Knowing white people runs that.

The same people you like to championing is the same people that against your black ass.

I think the ed buck example illustrate the difference in the output. Meaning, I haven't seen the LGBTQ put out stop the hate of kill people in their own community. Nobody, that has spoken on Dababy has spoken on Ed Buck. Elton John, Maddona etc... Where is the out pour for the black men that has been killed by Ed Buck? I haven't seen it.

They're awfully quick to jump on the dababy when he never directed anything towards the LGBTQ.
I can see if dababy said you gay niggas have hiv and aids etc... He never said such a thing.
Interesting pov

Not mad at it

First off I'm not surprised this thread is diamond many times over.

Second, what dababy said was stupid af and just unnecessary as hell and he should be dragged rightfully so. Had people in the LGBT community not pulled back his endorsements he would have never apologized.

Get on stage perform your song and leave, all the other shit was just unnecessary.

Serious question,

What sentence in his rant you think was directed towards the LBGT community? I

First off I'm not surprised this thread is diamond many times over.

Second, what dababy said was stupid af and just unnecessary as hell and he should be dragged rightfully so. Had people in the LGBT community not pulled back his endorsements he would have never apologized.

Get on stage perform your song and leave, all the other shit was just unnecessary.
He ain't said nothing about those people. Straight chicks suck dick, hetero mf'ers have std's.

There's been articles posted in here that show the whole "LGBT people didn't say anything about Ed Buck" is just a flat out lie. They legit were on the street passing out flyers warning people to avoid him before he even got arrested and charged. So if you're going to keep using that example be factual about it.

Also idk why this simple fact seems keep getting lost on yall but who do you actually think more people know between Ed Buck and Da Baby? One is a rapper whose been all over tv and radio. The other is a person who unless you're deep into politics or live in that specific LA area you most likely have no idea existed. So of course the output is gonna be skewed more to the name and face people know more

What ?

Probably the part where he implied it's wrong for someone of the same sex to suck dick and then insinuating they're carriers of hiv/aids ? Probably the part where he came out to apologize to the LGBT community which then verified he did indeed offend them ? Man yall cant be this ignorant.

He didnt have to say all of that at all. He could have just performed and gone home.

Can you give me that direct quote of him saying that

Because I didnt hear that at all

Maybe the part about sucking dick he said was towards gay folks

but he did not say they carry the disease. You might wanna re-listen to that rant

There's been articles posted in here that show the whole "LGBT people didn't say anything about Ed Buck" is just a flat out lie. They legit were on the street passing out flyers warning people to avoid him before he even got arrested and charged. So if you're going to keep using that example be factual about it.

Also idk why this simple fact seems keep getting lost on yall but who do you actually think more people know between Ed Buck and Da Baby? One is a rapper whose been all over tv and radio. The other is a person who unless you're deep into politics or live in that specific LA area you most likely have no idea existed. So of course the output is gonna be skewed more to the name and face people know more
It's a difference between handing out flyers then having celebrity's saying stay away from this man... I never even heard of Ed buck so that should let you know how socially aware the story was. You still didn't disprove my point. Nobody that went after Dababy comments i.e. Madonna, Elton John and others. Did the same for Ed buck and if they did I would have known about it.

If you have proof of them saying this on their social media. Then please screenshot or link it in the chat.

It's a difference between handing out flyers then having celebrity's saying stay away from this man... I never even heard of Ed buck so that should let you know how socially aware the story was. You still didn't disprove my point. Nobody that went after Dababy comments i.e. Madonna, Elton John and others. Did the same for Ed buck and if they did I would have known about it.

If you have proof of them saying this on their social media. Then please screenshot or link it in the chat.

You not hearing about Ed Buck doesn't let me know anything other than you didn't hear about it. That says nothing to how much the story was actually covered. Clearly it got alot of press if multiple major publications and news stations covered it. There's plenty of stories that are huge in certain areas that you've also most likely never heard about to so that's not really a good measure.

And who gives a fuck if Madonna or Elton Jon spoke out? The very people who were being affected by Ed Buck were the ones speaking out and bringing attention to it. Which is ironic because by constantly trying to throw in the "why didn't these white people mention Ed Buck? See it proves they don't care about Black gays" while intentionally ignoring the fact that it was Black gays leading the charge to get him arrested means you're doing exactly what yall are saying these white folks are doing. If you feel like you need white folks speaking out on an issue vs the actual Black people who were being targeting for validation of how serious the issue was taken then you need to explore why that is instead of ignoring what was actually happening.

Right and the convenience of the stories is what let’s your argument float.

Chris Brown was demonized. Chad got off.

Big Ben skated past rape charges. Kristaps Porzingas skated by rape charges, same with Conor Mcgregor…who himself has plenty of other wild incidents. So it doesn’t matter what the particulars are. The facts are when a crime is committed, no matter how heinous the, white boys get to float on by whole black men are used to make other black men the face of deviance.
Conor McGregor slapped up an old man at bar in 2018 or 2019

It was announced he's set to become a billionaire a few months ago

Back