Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

50 said it best, he made a general statement (while dumb) and people got offended.
It really wasn't even about the words as much as it was the venue he said the words

The cacs who got offended aren't his audience. He got comfortable

See posts like this is why I stay in the Candy Shop -
You niggas either love to move the goalposts for your idols or just comprehend what you want. What he insinuated it's wrong for a man to "suck a dick" (a direct shot at gay people) who the fuck else is he talking to ? If Pusha T says "it was written like NaS but it came from Quentin" do I really need to figure out who he's talking to ? Then to say "be grateful you're not" carrying the following diseases often mistaken as "gay diseases" in the same rant and you think gay people not gonna put two and two together or feel like they're the targets ? C'mon nigga SMMFH. Obviously their reaction is indication of how they felt.

I dont got the time to sit here and spell it out or play futbol with moving goalposts. If they didnt feel offended they wouldn't have gone to such lengths.
But even still.. had the same thing happened at a DaBaby concert we wouldn't be here right now

See posts like this is why I stay in the Candy Shop -
You niggas either love to move the goalposts for your idols or just comprehend what you want. What he insinuated it's wrong for a man to "suck a dick" (a direct shot at gay people) who the fuck else is he talking to ? If Pusha T says "it was written like NaS but it came from Quentin" do I really need to figure out who he's talking to ? Then to say "be grateful you're not" carrying the following diseases often mistaken as "gay diseases" in the same rant and you think gay people not gonna put two and two together or feel like they're the targets ? C'mon nigga SMMFH. Obviously their reaction is indication of how they felt.

I dont got the time to sit here and spell it out or play futbol with moving goalposts. If they didnt feel offended they wouldn't have gone to such lengths.

You wrote all of this and and I said I didn’t here him say what you said he did.

and instead of showing me in case I misheard you wrote all of this.

He did not say gay folks have HIV or STDs

Only thing that could be ignorant is talking bout sucking dick in the parking lot for men.

Everybody was out of bounds saying he said gay folks have STDs.

Conor McGregor slapped up an old man at bar in 2018 or 2019

It was announced he's set to become a billionaire a few months ago

Slapped the old man, has multiple sexual assault allegations, damaged multiple UFC fighters during the bus incident…..yet he skated on by.

Conor gets press because of the idea of white male masculinity needing to be represented in sports. Same with someone like Luka, they give him all this praise but ignore his on court blowups. He doesn’t okay defense but they never hold it against him.

guys like Odell Beckham are called in field distractions, yet Adam Theilen can call out Kirk Cousins and the media let the story slide. its always a carefully placed media spinjob

Not 1 person has denied that white people often receive more favorable coverage in the news when they do fucked up things, but this Ed Buck example ya'll want to keep harping on is just the worst fucking example. Using the case of someone who is already convicted, in prison, and did actually have coverage of his crimes and trial and conviction is just stupid. Especially when if you were to walk to someone and ask them "Who is Ed Buck" vs "Who is Da Baby" you know damn well more people would recognize Da Baby over Ed Buck because one is an entertainer whose been all over radio and tv for the past 2-3 years vs a name many only heard when the news story broke about his crimes. We all know stories involving entertainers get more coverage so it's disingenuous as hell to try and use a comparison between the two as some defense for Da Baby. Then using Chris Brown on top of that? Someone who was literally at the height of their career as an international pop star dating arguably the biggest international pop star next to Beyonce and trying to compare coverage of the two is even dumber.

It’s the media’s job to report on who Ed Buck is. How was he able to do something so demonic and get away with it? You not gonna tell me the LGBT is important enough to be a sympathetic figure over what DaBaby said but not over what Ed Buck did? DaBaby by comparison is a nobody. Most people don’t know who the duck DaBaby is either, sons been famous for what? Two years???

Conor McGregor is well known, how come those rape allegations just came and went? Dude is financially carrying the entire sport.

was Kristaps not playing in a major city when his rape charges landed? So no it ain’t dumb.

The point is that these white peoples who work in the media know it’s not smart to make white men the face of deviancy.

It’s the media’s job to report on who Ed Buck is. How was he able to do something so demonic and get away with it? You not gonna tell me the LGBT is important enough to be a sympathetic figure over what DaBaby said but not over what Ed Buck did? DaBaby by comparison is a nobody. Most people don’t know who the duck DaBaby is either, sons been famous for what? Two years???

Conor McGregor is well known, how come those rape allegations just came and went? Dude is financially carrying the entire sport.

was Kristaps not playing in a major city when his rape charges landed? So no it ain’t dumb.

The point is that these white peoples who work in the media know it’s not smart to make white men the face of deviancy.

The media did report on it. If you didn't see it or take notice of it then maybe expand the things you read about when it comes to news. So if the main point of what you're saying is the media didn't report on it then that's just a flat out lie

Slapped the old man, has multiple sexual assault allegations, damaged multiple UFC fighters during the bus incident…..yet he skated on by.

Conor gets press because of the idea of white male masculinity needing to be represented in sports. Same with someone like Luka, they give him all this praise but ignore his on court blowups. He doesn’t okay defense but they never hold it against him.

guys like Odell Beckham are called in field distractions, yet Adam Theilen can call out Kirk Cousins and the media let the story slide. its always a carefully placed media spinjob

Luka spent a good portion of last season being called out for all the techs he got by announcers and analysts. Shit they even talked about it during the Olympics when he did the same shit. Yall should really try actually looking up shit before going the "nobody is talking about this" route because alot of this shit is information that's easily found.

You not hearing about Ed Buck doesn't let me know anything other than you didn't hear about it. That says nothing to how much the story was actually covered. Clearly it got alot of press if multiple major publications and news stations covered it. There's plenty of stories that are huge in certain areas that you've also most likely never heard about to so that's not really a good measure.

And who gives a fuck if Madonna or Elton Jon spoke out? The very people who were being affected by Ed Buck were the ones speaking out and bringing attention to it. Which is ironic because by constantly trying to throw in the "why didn't these white people mention Ed Buck? See it proves they don't care about Black gays" while intentionally ignoring the fact that it was Black gays leading the charge to get him arrested means you're doing exactly what yall are saying these white folks are doing. If you feel like you need white folks speaking out on an issue vs the actual Black people who were being targeting for validation of how serious the issue was taken then you need to explore why that is instead of ignoring what was actually happening.

Me not hearing about it let's you know how big the story was. It's not like I'm the only one either it has been other people who has said the same thing.
If ed buck was such a big deal in the media then where was the LGBTQ community outcry on social media? I'm on Twitter snapchat Facebook Instagram.. I know gay people and there was some big media storm like dababy.

You're just ignoring the fact that LGBTQ didn't have the LGBTQ same smoke as the did for dababy. And, you didn't see any celebrities talking about it like dababy.

If you can post Madonna Elton John etc where they talk about ed buck like dababy then I would have to conced to your point

Me not hearing about it let's you know how big the story was. It's not like I'm the only one either it has been other people who has said the same thing.
If ed buck was such a big deal in the media then where was the LGBTQ community outcry on social media? I'm on Twitter snapchat Facebook Instagram.. I know gay people and there was some big media storm like dababy.

You're just ignoring the fact that LGBTQ didn't have the LGBTQ same smoke as the did for dababy. And, you didn't see any celebrities talking about it like dababy.

If you can post Madonna Elton John etc where they talk about ed buck like dababy then I would have to conced to your point

Unless you're aware of every news story out then no it's really not. Like I said there's plenty of news stories going on right now that you aren't aware of. That doesn't mean they aren't being covered or aren't important. It just means you haven't heard about them.

The LGBT community in LA is the one who initially put the word out about what was going on with Ed Buck. The articles about it have already been posted in this thread about what they were doing and how they were spreading awareness about what was going on before he was arrested. They were on social media and literally in the streets of LA about it. You're the one making the claim that nobody was talking about it. I already posted before the many articles and news stories that tracked this over years. If you didn't see those then maybe expand your scope of the stories you read or actually just do a simple google search before you claim nobody was talking about something when there's clear evidence to the contrary

Luka spent a good portion of last season being called out for all the techs he got by announcers and analysts. Shit they even talked about it during the Olympics when he did the same shit. Yall should really try actually looking up shit before going the "nobody is talking about this" route because alot of this shit is information that's easily found.

lmao again there is a difference between wall to wall news coverage vs reporting it.

The media did report on it. If you didn't see it or take notice of it then maybe expand the things you read about when it comes to news. So if the main point of what you're saying is the media didn't report on it then that's just a flat out lie

If you don’t get what my main point is by now we don’t have anything else to discuss you have a good day.

What he said was incredibly stupid.

What he said about sucking dick was homophobic, he was talking about down low dudes though but they ain't tryna hear that.

But he never equated being gay with having an STD. Now maybe hes not worthy of our defense for all the other sucka shit hes done. But we the only folks who cant seem to stay on code and are so quick to throw ours to the wolves. And that is to our detriment regardless of your feelings in this situation.

Unless you're aware of every news story out then no it's really not. Like I said there's plenty of news stories going on right now that you aren't aware of. That doesn't mean they aren't being covered or aren't important. It just means you haven't heard about them.

The LGBT community in LA is the one who initially put the word out about what was going on with Ed Buck. The articles about it have already been posted in this thread about what they were doing and how they were spreading awareness about what was going on before he was arrested. They were on social media and literally in the streets of LA about it. You're the one making the claim that nobody was talking about it. I already posted before the many articles and news stories that tracked this over years. If you didn't see those then maybe expand your scope of the stories you read or actually just do a simple google search before you claim nobody was talking about something when there's clear evidence to the contrary

I never claimed it wasn't covered in the news.. I already know that it was. So, I don't understand why are you making it part of your point.

For you to sit up hear and act like dababy and ed buck had the same social impact is asinine.
I told you that I'm on ever social media and people wasnt talking about it like dababy.

LGBTQ in LA spoke about it and that only one segment. It was a big story throughout the LGBTQ in America... and they didn't put an emphasis on it like they did dababy "homophobic comments"

Like I stated you cant post Madonna Elton John outcry about ed buck? Why because they didn't even acknowledge it.. you can't even seen the difference between how they're doing dababy and ed buck?

I never claimed it wasn't covered in the news.. I already know that it was. So, I don't understand why are you making it part of your point.

For you to sit up hear and act like dababy and ed buck had the same social impact is asinine.
I told you that I'm on ever social media and people wasnt talking about it like dababy.

LGBTQ in LA spoke about it and that only one segment. It was a big story throughout the LGBTQ in America... and they didn't put an emphasis on it like they did dababy "homophobic comments"

Like I stated you cant post Madonna Elton John outcry about ed buck? Why because they didn't even acknowledge it.. you can't even seen the difference between how they're doing dababy and ed buck?

He can see the difference. He don't want to admit that what you and others are saying makes a much a greater sense than what he's stating. Nobody on here wants to be wrong and ALIGN WITH THE TRUTH. The truth can't be bent.

Anybody with a 5th grade education can see that ED Buck's story got way less attention than DaBaby's story, fake comments. Kids/teens/adults from different races are talkin about DaBaby's comments. He thinks Kids, teens, adults in the same volume are speaking everyday about Ed Buck's story. That's his stance, position. Stupid and he knows that it's stupid, but he won't tell you, us because his ego is to big to admit that he's off center with his objection and points.

People choose to be contrary because some way they are connected, close to issue, whether it's their family, friend, or them being the very issue themselves, folks who are usually contrary to the obvious are connected strongly to the issue.

As I stated, anybody with a 5th grade education can understand and see how big of a splash, outcry the white media, white gays, black gays, and some of the black media made with the DaBaby's fake comments.

People like that, you give them a few words, make your points and then you let them be.

He can see the difference. He don't want to admit that what you and others are saying makes a much a greater sense than what he's stating. Nobody on here wants to be wrong and ALIGN WITH THE TRUTH. The truth can't be bent.

Anybody with a 5th grade education can see that ED Buck's story got way less attention than DaBaby's story, fake comments. Kids/teens/adults from different races are talkin about DaBaby's comments. He thinks Kids, teens, adults in the same volume are speaking everyday about Ed Buck's story. That's his stance, position. Stupid and he knows that it's stupid, but he won't tell you, us because his ego is to big to admit that he's off center with his objection and points.

People choose to be contrary because some way they are connected, close to issue, whether it's their family, friend, or them being the very issue themselves, folks who are usually contrary to the obvious are connected strongly to the issue.

As I stated, anybody with a 5th grade education can understand and see how big of a splash, outcry the white media, white gays, black gays, and some of the black media made with the DaBaby's fake comments.

People like that, you give them a few words, make your points and then you let them be.

No offense to him but I just hate people Who argue like that. You can literally state tons and tons and tons of points and it just goes to

nah

” Hey man white men when they kill people the media softens the blow by referencing issues they had to make excuses….posts their photo smiling on the beach or with their children…..call them lone wolfs, loners, depressed...…while black men are castigated, and people open up the floodgates to shit on them. “

Nah

“ Antonio Brown, Ruben Foster, Kareem Hunt, LeSean McCoy, Ray Rice, Ezikel Elliott, Tyreek Hill we’re all castigated on major networks….but Kristaps, Big Ben, Rodions Kurucs, Trevor Bauer, Josh Brown, Conor McGregor, Chad Wheeler all had major crimes they did and they don’t face the same level of reporting “

Nah

lmaaao it’s pointless

Ed Buck vs DaBaby is like your vacuum being on too long vs your rug being on fire, which is more important to handle if in the grand scheme of things your point is to maintain your home? The fire right???

So if Leslie Mann in that video can say he doesn’t know who T.I is….and that nigga has been rapping as a known artist since 2004, why would DaBaby get more press vs Ed Buck who rubs shoulders with very important people? They didn’t know he was into deep dark shit? Sure of course, he was able to get away with killing years ago. I wonder why?

If you know it was covered in the news news there's no point in you talking about how you didnt hear about it.. that just points to the news sources you follow either choosing to not cover it or you not recognizing the name Ed Buck and therefore ignoring the story with his name attached. Which I wouldn't fault you for because again who the fuck knew who Ed Buck was before all this?

And I told you there's a very simple reason why it's easier to find people talking about Da Baby vs Ed Buck. Da Baby said what he said on a stage in front of 10s of thousands of people and is a famous rapper whose spent the past 2-3 years consistently on radio and TV. So it makes more sense more people would know about and discuss what he did. That's not a point that's misunderstood or lost. But to use that as some sort of evidence that there's some target on his back to take him out the game is just dumb. He said some stupid shit on a very public stage so the reaction is also on a very public stage.

For all the crabs happy he getting cancelled... as DMX once said even a wack rapper is important and should be celebrated cuz that wack rapper directly employs 5-10 ppl from his hood at least so the nigga not being able to perform and eat doesn’t just stop w him

Wish y’all extended all this mercy to ordinary folks

Back