Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Which is the wild part because there is so much wall to wall news coverage on it

Yet Ed Buck…..an actual abuser and violater of the LGBT faces nothing?

Yes he’s in jail but where is the deep digging?
Talk to them.... as I have stated ppl don’t care about the community

they just wanna shit on a young rich ignant brother and some of us have co opted the shit

when they say it’s cool for him to do his thing again, a lot of these niggas will change their tune

where was this outrage over the last year? Seems like it’s only brought up in response to the da baby. Black gay community been brought it up and y’all didn’t know. So what we doing here?

I already knew about it, and even if I fell under the category of not knowing, that’s the media’s job and that’s my point you’re making for me and I don’t think you realize it.

why Is there no wall to wall news coverage over it if the LGBT is suffering due to abuse?

DaBaby and what he said doesn’t come close to what Ed Buck did. Where is the narrative driven arguments that get made for black men whenever you make a mistake, have an opinion or say something clunky?

The news understands you can’t make a white man the face if deviancy. It trickles down to all white men in terms of perception and image.

Take this photo for example, he did something heinous to his family over something insane and yet their desire to show a family photo is done on purpose.

Attachments

• 2D7B9490-FEAE-4D66-8EDF-E697FE3F35C5.jpeg
    2D7B9490-FEAE-4D66-8EDF-E697FE3F35C5.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 8
I already knew about it, and even if I fell under the category of not knowing, that’s the media’s job and that’s my point you’re making for me and I don’t think you realize it.

why Is there no wall to wall news coverage over it if the LGBT is suffering due to abuse?

DaBaby and what he said doesn’t come close to what Ed Buck did. Where is the narrative driven arguments that get made for black men whenever you make a mistake, have an opinion or say something clunky?

The news understands you can’t make a white man the face if deviancy. It trickles down to all white men in terms of perception and image.

Take this photo for example, he did something heinous to his family over something insane and yet their desire to show a family photo is done on purpose.

You see the coverage i posted it. White men are literally the face of pedophiles worldwide

To further add in, Patrice O’Neal has a rant years ago involving LeBRON and Tracy Morgan over their comments.

At some point they reached to the situation where Mel Gibson couldn’t be in The Hangover 2 and how the word was out turn their back on Mel

How someone as insignificant as Zach Galifinakis on his own would never say Fuck Mel Gibson and he only did it because he got “ permission “

Madonna, Elton John, Dua Lipa and Questlove all come out and shit on DaBaby but again…..no wall to wall Ed Buck news coverage?

Not really.

Both Ray Rice and Chad Wheeler had domestic disputes and were relatively unknown players unless you were really into the game and one guy had his story ran with and The other didnt.

You had guys Acting as if they didn’t know about the story In the media

One story was on camera one played for a team that had recently played a super bowl

One story was on camera one played for a team that had recently played a super bowl

Right and the convenience of the stories is what let’s your argument float.

Chris Brown was demonized. Chad got off.

Big Ben skated past rape charges. Kristaps Porzingas skated by rape charges, same with Conor Mcgregor…who himself has plenty of other wild incidents. So it doesn’t matter what the particulars are. The facts are when a crime is committed, no matter how heinous the, white boys get to float on by whole black men are used to make other black men the face of deviance.

Right and the convenience of the stories is what let’s your argument float.

Chris Brown was demonized. Chad got off.

Big Ben skated past rape charges. Kristaps Porzingas skated by rape charges, same with Conor Mcgregor…who himself has plenty of other wild incidents. So it doesn’t matter what the particulars are. The facts are when a crime is committed, no matter how heinous the, white boys get to float on by whole black men are used to make other black men the face of deviance.

I don't know who the fuck these eggball players are but is Chris Brown really a good example? He was a huge music star in a relationship with another megastar, one of the Queen's of RnB. With disturbing photos as evidence to further bolster the outrage.

Granted, it's probably not far fetched to think black ppl would get the shittier end of the stick relative to white ppl committing similar crimes, at least some of the time. When you're generally thought of as the "other" or resented and feared these sentiments held by white media ppl might stoke their emotions and filter through their writing and editing. It really depends.

Let's just not lose sight of context (image, fame, history, notoriety, etc)

For all the crabs happy he getting cancelled... as DMX once said even a wack rapper is important and should be celebrated cuz that wack rapper directly employs 5-10 ppl from his hood at least so the nigga not being able to perform and eat doesn’t just stop w him

For all the crabs happy he getting cancelled... as DMX once said even a wack rapper is important and should be celebrated cuz that wack rapper directly employs 5-10 ppl from his hood at least so the nigga not being able to perform and eat doesn’t just stop w him
This is stupid logic.

And DMX is a crackhead not exactly a group renowned for morals, ethics, forward thinking, or fiscal competence.

DaBaby acts an ass and does things that you would call out if you saw someone you know doing it or cut people (that you personally know) off for doing but because "He employs 5-10 people" let him slide. Make it make sense.

Lol this reminds me of a situation at work...we had an alcoholic manager that, for all intents and purposes, was great at their job. Bruh comes to work drunk one day and his boss sees him and sends him home. Few weeks later he does the same thing. So they basically shut him down and tell him he has to go to a treatment program. Now because of covid everything was shut down so the program was virtual. All fam had to do was watch videos and take multiple choice tests. Basically traffic school. He didn't even have to stop drinking if he didn't want to. And didn't have to pay for it cuz it was set up through corporate.

This nigga decides to take it to court cuz there was something in the fine print that says you get docked pay and get put on probation for having gone through treatment. He didn't think there was evidence of him having a problem cuz all his work was done correctly....long story short, he shot himself in the foot cuz they had waaay more receipts on him than he knew going back years. 15+ yrs on the job gone...coulda retired early, all that. Cuz he decided to be stupid and not take his lil 3 month timeout. He can get a good management job anywhere, but it didn't have to be all that.

*shrug*

Back